Mumbai University BE/B.Tech and B.Arch. Admissions 2020: Application Form, Admission Procedure, Eligibility
Mumbai University offers admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch programme. Admission to B.E/B.Tech will be based on the performance in Maharashtra Technical Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) and for B.Arch, admission will be based on National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
Mumbai University conducts an online counseling session for admission in B.E/B.Tech.
Candidates who have qualified higher secondary examination (12th ) from any recognized board of education with science background will be eligible for MHT-CET and for NATA, candidate must have mathematics as a main subject in qualifying examination.
Application form of MHT-CET and NATA can be filled online. Application fee for B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch will be INR 800/- and INR 1250/- respectively.
Check Course and Fee Structure of Mumbai University
How to apply?
Application form for MHT-CET can be filled through the official website
- Visit http://cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click “B.E/B.Tech”
- Register with email id and contact number
- Enter personal information
- Type academic detail
- Upload scanned photo and signature (50 KB)
- Pay application fee of INR 800/- through Net Banking /Debit/Credit Card
- Take a print out of filled application form for future references
Course Wise Eligibilty
- ?Passed Higher Secondary examination (12th) from any recognised board of education with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Minimum of 45 % marks (general category) and 40 % marks (OBC/SC/ST category) is mandatory.
- Biomedical Engineering / Bio-Tech Engineering
Must have biology as a main subject in qualifying examination.
- ?Candidate must have passed higher secondary examination with mathematics as a main subject.
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured in the qualifying examination.
Selection to B.E/B.Tech will be based on MHT – CET Examination and an online counseling conducted by Mumbai University.
- The MHT-CET will consist of two question papers (Paper 1 and Paper 3)
- Each paper is MCQ based and of 100 marks
- Paper 1 consists of Physics and Chemistry with 50 questions each carrying one marks for every correct answer
- Paper 3 comprises of Mathematics with 50 questions with 2 marks for every correct answer
- There wil be no negative marking for wrong answer
Online Counseling Session
- Visit mu.ac.in/portal/
- Enter email id and contact number for registration
- Type scores secured in MHT-CET
- Click “Submit”
- Online counseling will alot college under Mumbai University
- Report the alotted college for document verification and payment of programme fee.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College