SGBAU offers the M.P.Ed., M.Lib.I.Sc., M.Ed., and M.A program at the postgraduate level. The duration of all these courses is 2 years. M.A is offered in Translation Hindi, Marathi, Sociology, English, Gender Women Studies, Political Science, Economics, History, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Thoughts, Counselling & Psychotherapy, Performing Arts, Yoga Shastra, and Functional English.
Aspirants who have completed graduation in the relevant specialization are eligible for admission in programs offered by SGBAU. Applicants will be selected to the M.P.Ed / M.Ed program through Government CET i.e. (Government Common Entrance Test). They can register themselves by submitting the application fee of amount INR 300 (open category) and INR 200 (reserved category). Check SGBAU Admissions.
- Obtain the application form from the university website.
- Register by submitting the application fee amount of INR 300 for (open category) and INR 200 for (reserved category).
- Submit DD of INR 750 (for Open category) and INR 500 (for reserved category) in favour of “Registrar, Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University”, payable at Amravati from any nationalized bank.
- Send completed applications, along with all the enclosures, to the following address:
Chairman Biotech entrance committee
CASU office, Vidyarthi Bhawan
SGB Amravati University
Amravati - 444602
- S.S.C. Mark sheet
- S.S.C. Certificate (Board)
- H.S.C. Mark sheet
- Mark sheet of First year, Second year, Third year of qualifying degree examination including attempt certificates issued by the University for each year and gap certificate (if any).
- Caste certificate
- Certificate recently issued by the competent authority to show that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer.
- Transfer certificate signed by Principal or Head of Department or institute last attended (with two Xerox copies).
- Physical fitness certificate from any Registered Medical Practioner as prescribed in the application form.
- No objection certificate, if employed.
- A self attested Passport size Photograph.
- Students from other University should produce degree equivalence certificate issued by Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
- No duplicate leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate will be accepted at the time of admission.
- Candidate must produce the original leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate of the Institute last attended.
Candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized University.
- 70% seats are reserved for the students of the Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University.
- 20% seats are reserved for other university students & candidates belonging to other states.
- 10% seats are reserved for the students from the foreign universities.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the rank secured in the Government common entrance test and interview as announced by the central admission committee.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College