Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) M.Sc., M.Pharm., MPT, Pharm.D. Admissions 2019: Latest Notification, Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science offers various courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level in order to provide proper and systematic instruction, teaching, training and research in modern and Indians systems of medicine.
Postgraduate courses offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science are M.Sc. in Allied Health Science, M.Sc. Nursing, M. Pharm., MPT, Pharm.D. Admisison to these courses is offered on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination or entrance test.
Candidates can register themselves by submitting examination fees of INR 3000/- for General Category/OBC category candidates. For SC/ST candidates of Karnataka, examination fees is INR750. Check Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Admission 2019
- Candidates can download application form online from the university website “www.rguhs.ac.in”.
- The duly filled form along with the required copy of enclosures is to be submitted on the official website.
- The payment of application fees of INR 3000 (For General Category)/ INR 750 (SC/ST candidates) is to be done online using Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- S.S.L.C. Marks Card (For age proof and parent’s name).
- Birth Certificate/Cumulative Record/any other certificate for proof of place of birth.
- B.Sc. (Nursing)/PC B.Sc. (Nursing)/B. Pharm./BPT Marks Card of all Phases/Years.
- Degree Certificate issued by the University
- Attempt Certificate issued by the Principal of concerned college
- Compulsory Rotatory Internship/Industrial Training Completion
- Council/Board Registration Certificate. B.Sc. (Nursing), PC B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma. / BPT.
- Professional Experience certificate in case of Nursing
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Tahasildar of Karnataka or Study Certificate from 1st to 10th Standard.
- Valid Income & Category Certificate obtained from the concerned Tahasildar of Karnataka, if reservation is claimed.
- Disability Certificate if claimed under Physically Handicapped quota
- Probationary declaration certificate (for in-service candidates)
- Certificate under article 371-J for claiming HK region reservation issued by the competent authority.
Enclosures for M.Sc.:
- Degree certificate issued by the university.
- Marks cards of all the university examinations passed.
- Migration certificate.
- Certificate of conduct.
- Proof of SC/ST or category
|M.Sc in Allied Health Science||Clinical Biochemistry||B.Sc. MLT Course or equivalent course from a recognized university.|
|Microbiology & Immunology|
|Hematology & Blood Transfusion|
Selection of the candidates will be based on the merit in the qualifying examination or interview conducted by the university admission committee.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College