Mumbai University offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BPA, B.M.M, B.Lib, B.Ed, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor in Music, Bachelor in Fine Arts, B.Ed in Mental Retardness, B.Ed in Learning Disability and Integrated BA-MA Integrated programs at Undergraduate level. The duration of all courses except Integrated BA-MA is 3 years and the duration of integrated BA-MA is 5 years.
Basic eligibility for admission to the UG program is a 10+2 from a recognized university. Admission to various programs is granted on the basis of a valid score in Entrance Test.
Mumbai University admissions for various undergraduate courses for the academic year 2019 are ongoing now. The application process of the University is conducted in 2 phases as given below:
Application to Mumbai University can be made in both online and offline mode. Mumbai University charges no fees to apply for Program. Once, the admission is confirmed, the university demands the candidate to deposit the admission fees. For offline application, the candidate has to submit the duly filled Pre-admission Enrolment form to the University or affiliated college.
Further, while submitting your application candidates do not need to upload the document. At the end of the application, the candidate has to select appropriate documents from the list. These documents are to be submitted in person. In case of any query please contact college/university.
1. To apply online, Keep the soft copies of the Photo, Signature and necessary documents ready. Go to the URL -mumoa.digitaluniversity.ac.
2. Register yourself if you are a fresh student.
3. Enter your profile details such as Personal Details, Reservation details, Education details, contact details and Photo, and Signature.
4. Select the Program you wish to apply. Select the college in which you seek for application.
5. Select your medium of appearance and Appropriate papers.
6. You shall be able to download the application form after completing the application. Please take the application form printout and photocopy of all necessary documents and submit to the college for confirming your admission.
The percentage of seats reserved for candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State are as follows:
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College