DY Patil University Pune (DPU) MBA Admissions 2020: Dates, Application Process, Eligibility
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune provides Masters of Business Administration program. University offers specialisation for MBA in Hospital and healthcare management.
Students aspiring admission in MBA must have done bachelors from any recognised board or some equivalent.
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth offers admission in the courses on the basis of CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT or on the basis of AIAHCET. There are nine exam centres where AIAHCET is being conducted.
Application form for All Indian entrance examination can be found on the official website of the university and students can fill the form online. Students can do the payment online of INR 1300 /-.
University offers MBA as a two year program. Students aspiring admission in MBA must have done Bachelors degree from any recognised board or some equivalent.
Application form for All Indian entrance examination can be found online on the official website of the university. Students can do the payment online of INR 1300 /-.
Read about Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Courses & Fee
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Registration || 01st May - 07th Jun , 2020 |
| Date of Entrance Examination ||10th Jun, 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria MBA/PGDM
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- 45% for reserved category.
- SSC grades should be converted to percentage
- Latest score will be considered for the reappearing candidates.
- MBBS in medical.
- Degree in Indian medicine- BUMS, BAMS, BNYS, BHMS, BSMS
- Dental degree in BDS.
- Degree in Allied health sciences- B.Sc. (N), B.Pharma., BOT B.Sc., B.Sc. (MLT) and BPT.
How to Apply MBA/PGDM
- Visit http://admissions.dpu.edu.in.
- Fill all your details.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Dashboard gets open.
- Welcome mail contains your login ID and password.
- Fill application form
- Upload the required documents.
- Make the fee payment online.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Make no changes in the Application Form.
- Printing Receipt and Application Form for your reference.
- Later print the Admit Cards
- Intimation will be send on your email ID and your given mobile number.
Check Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Admission 2019
Admission Process MBA/PGDM
- Admission will be done on the basis of XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ ATMA/ CMAT or on the basis of the common entrance examination- AIET, conducted by the university.
- Admit card will be available for the eligible students.
- A merit list will be made on the basis of score obtained in AIET.
Documents required for admission:
- Statement of Marks (Graduation)
- Transfer Certificate / Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If applicable)
- 3 Passport size Photographs
- Age, Caste & Nationality Certificate
- AIU Equivalence Certificate (for NRI/PIO/FN Category) PIO or FN
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College