BAMU B.Tech and M.Tech Admission 2020: Dates, Eligibility, Application Form
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Aurangabad, offers admission in B.Tech and M.Tech programme. Admission to B.Tech will be based on MHT-CET and admission to M.Tech will be based on GATE/GPAT.
Qualified candidates of senior secondary examination (12th) with science stream and B.E/B. Tech degree will be the eligibility for admission in B.Tech and M.Tech respectively.
Application form can be filled online through the official website of BAMU (http://bamuaoa.digitaluniversity.ac/). Application fee of INR 200/-(general category) and INR 100/-(SC/ST category) should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Check Course and Fee Structure
Important Dates BE/B.Tech & ME/M.Tech
| Online Application Form Filling || 01st - 22nd Mar, 2020 |
Course Wise Eligibility
- Passed higher secondary examination (12th ) with science stream from any recognized board of education.
- A minimum of 50% marks (45%marks for SC/ST category candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) aggregate should be scored in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination can also apply.
- MHT-CET/JEE qualified candidates are eligible for admission.
- Bachelor degree holder in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology (B.E/B.Tech) from a recognized university/institution.
- At least 50 % marks (at least 45% marks SC/ST candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
- Candidate obtained score in GATE/GPAT will be considered.
How To Apply
Application form should be filled online from the official website of BAMU.
- Visit: http://bamuaoa.digitaluniversity.ac/
- Click “Apply Now”
- Read all the disclaimer carefully
- Enter valid email id and contact number for registration
- New user name and password will be sent via mail/SMS
- Log in with the user name and password
- Enter the required personal information
- Mention bank account details and adhar card number
- Type academic details
- Select college and course
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Upload supporting documents
- Pay application fee of INR 200/- (INR 100/- for SC/ST candidates) through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card
- Submit the application form
- Take a print out of it
- Post the filled application form along with the supporting documents to :
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
University Campus, Aurangabad-431004, Maharashtra(India)
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- Scorecard of MHT-CET/GATE/GPAT
- Date of birth proof
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if required)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- Affidavit for changed name/ Marriage Certificate / Govt. Gazette
- Certificate for Physically Challenged
Admission Process BE/B.Tech & ME/M.Tech
Course Wise Selection Process
- Admission in B.Tech will be based on MHT-CET
- Qualified candidates of MHT-CET will be called for online counseling and document verification
- Online counseling will allot college
- Report to the allotted college for document verification and payment of programme fee
- Selection will be based on the scores of GATE/GPAT
- Merit list of selected candidates will be uploaded by the university
- Qualified students will be invited for document verification
- Documents should be original with self-attested photocopy
- Payment of proramme fee will confirm admission
Check Admission in BAMU
- Reservation of seats for backward classes are as following:
- Nomadic tribes (NT-1)
- Nomadic tribes (NT-2)
- Nomadic tribes (NT-3)
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped seats from respective categories.
- 2 seats are reserved for the son/ daughter/ wards of freedom fighter/ serviceman/ Ex-serviceman
- 20% over and above quota reserved for foreign students.
- One seat is reserved for children of martyr soldiers/ officers of Kargil.
- 2 seats are reserved for son/ daughter/ wards of employee migrated from outside of university region. They should be an employee of central government/ public sector corporations.
One seat is reserved for students who represent the university at national level/ debate competition and youth festival.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College