Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu offers admission in MBA and MCA programme. Admission to MBA will be based on the performance in TANCET and admission to MCA will be based on either TANCET or Entrance exam (BUMCA) conducted by Bharathiar University.
Any graduate is eligible for admission in MBA and MCA. Candidates appearing for qualifying exam can also apply for admission.
Application form can be downloaded from the official website (https://www.b-u.ac.in) of the university and have to be submitted through post along with the Demand Draft for application fee of INR400/- (general category) and INR 200/-(SCs/STs).
Check courses and fee structure
How to apply?
Application form can be downloaded thrpought the official website of Bharathiar University (BU).
- Visit www.b-u.ac.in
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it
- Fill all personal details
- Mention academic details
- Paste recent photograph
- Draw a demand draft of INR 400/- (general categpory) and INR 200/- (SCs/STs) in favor of The Registrar, Bharathiar University
- Post the filled application form, D.D and self attested required documents to:
The Professor and Head,
Department of ...............
Coimbatore - 641 046
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Degree Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate
- Provisional / Degree Certificate (if already qualified for degree)
- Certificate of extra-curricular activities, if any
- Certificate of disablement (for challenged students)
Course wise Eligibility
- Any graduation degree holder can apply for MBA from Bharathiar University.
- Candidate apperared for TANCET.
- Bachelor degree with Mathematic as a core subject.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination.
- 31% for open intake
- 30% for Backward Classes, within this 3.5 % for Muslims & 3.5 % for Christians
- 20% for Most Backward Class and Denotified Community / DNC
- 18% for Scheduled Castes
- 01% for Scheduled Tribes
- Admission to MBA and MCA will be based on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam (TANCET). Admission to MCA can also be based on BUMCA conducted by University
- Qualified candidates will be called for admission and document verification
- Document verification and payment of programme fee will confirm the admission
Check TANCET Application
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College