Maharashtra Animal and Fishery Sciences University (MAFSU) is one of the pioneer institutes related to Veterinary Research and Extension in Central India. It is a globally recognized institution that specializes in courses related to animal, veterinary, dairy and fishery sciences.
MAFSU offers the following courses at the postgraduate level:
- Master of Veterinary Sciences (M.V.Sc.)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.)
To be eligible for admission, the candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject.
Duration: 2 Years
Admission to the above-mentioned programs is done through merit in the qualifying examination/GATE scores. Candidate can register themselves for admission to the above-mentioned PG courses by submitting the application fee of INR.600/- and INR. 300/- (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates).
Check MAFSU Admission
Seats available: 8
Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Candidates must possess a B.Tech. degree in Dairy
Selection of the candidatesto the M.Tech programme will be done on the basis of their scores in GATE exam.
How to Apply
Candidates can access the application form and submit it online via the official university website
- To apply online, candidates are required to visit the official website and go to the “Apply online” section.
- Register and fill in the mandatory details.
- Fill in all the required details and upload the documents, photograph, and signature.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The candidates will receive an SMS to confirm their submission.
- Candidates must pay an application fee INR. 600/- (INR. 300/- in case of SC/ST/OBC) online through Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card
Candidates must upload the following documents:
- Mark sheet /Grade card of the qualifying examination
- College (Last attended) Leaving Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate in case of the candidate admitted by ICAR quota
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate / Residential Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- 'Non-Creamy Layer Certificate' issued on or after 1st April or valid up to the date of submission of application form
- Certificate of Agriculturist
- Certificate of ‘Project Affected Person’ issued by the District Resettlement Officer of Government of Maharashtra
- A Certificate of the Freedom Fighter of the applicant’s parents issued under the signature of the Honourable Prime Minister/Chief Minister of Maharashtra State
- Defense Personnel Certificate from Zilla Sainik Board
- ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from the Employer in case of Inservice Candidate
- Certificate of Handicapped issued by the Competent Authority (if applicable)
- 70% seats will be reserved for regional quota i.e. (R-Quota) and 30% will be served for state quota i.e. (S-Quota) candidates.
- 15% of the total intake of each Veterinary College shall be filled by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI).
- 3% of seats are reserved for the Physically Disabled.
Reservation for NRI candidates
- 10 seats over and above the regular intake are reserved for NRI/FN/PIO candidates.
Maharashtra Animal And Fishery Science University
Futala Lake Road,
Nagpur - 440001
Fax. No. : 0712-2511273
Website : www.mafsu.in
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College