Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science offers various undergraduate (UG) & postgraduate (PG) programs in various disciplines. At undergraduate level RGUHS offers B.D.S program and at postgraduate level university offers M.D.S programs.
Candidates having passed 10+2 with biology as the main subject are eligible for admission and undergraduate degree holders in relevant disciple are eligible for admission to M.D.S program at Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science. Admission to M.D.S and B.D.S programs is granted on the basis of merit in the entrance exam conducted by central or state or university.
Application forms can be filled online and the payment application fee of amount INR 3000 (For General Category)/ INR 750 (SC/ST candidates) is to be done online using Credit/Debit card or Net Banking. Check Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science Admission
- Candidates can download application form online from the university website “www.rguhs.ac.in”.
- The duly filled form along with the required copy of enclosures is to be submitted on the official website.
- The payment of application fees of INR 3000 (For General Category)/ INR 750 (SC/ST candidates) is to be done online using Credit/Debit card or Net Banking.
- S.S.L.C marks card (for proof of Date of Birth).
- Marks Card of II-PUC or equivalent examination.
- Prescribed certificates in the case of candidates claiming reservation under different categories i.e., category & income certificate issued by the Tahasildar of Karnataka only.
- Domicile Certificate for 10 years in Karnataka (Issued by the Tahasildar of Karnataka) or Study Certificate of seven years in Karnataka.
- Relevant Certificates for those who are claiming exemption for seven years study in Karnataka.
- Candidate studied other than Karnataka PUC Board, CBSE Board and ICSC Board should submit the Eligibility Certificate obtained from the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore without fail.
- Attested photocopy of transfer certificate.
- Physically fitness certificate.
- Study certificate for having studied in Rural/Kannada medium.
Enclosures for MDS:
- BDS pass/degree certificate issued by the university.
- Marks card of all university examination (I to IV BDS year course).
- Attempt certificate issued by university.
- Certificate regarding the recognition of dental college by Dental council of India.
- Completion of paid rotator internship certificate.
- Registration by any state dental council
- Proof of SC/ST category.
- Passed in 2 years pre university examination with English as one subject and Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Passed B.Sc. examination with not less than 2 of the following subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Candidates must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination but in case of SC/ST/OBC marks required are 40%.
Age limit eligibility
- He/she should have completed 17 years on or before 31st day of December in the year of admission.
- Applicants who possess at least ‘B’ certificate under NCC obtained during the 5 years of study in Karnataka between VIII to XII are eligible for reservation.
- Candidates who represented country/Karnataka at the international level during and won medals, cups or plates in games during five years period of study in Karnataka between VIII to XII standards.
- Receivers of the “President Award” during the five year period and won medals, cups or plates in games during five years period of study in Karnataka between VIII to XII standards.
Indian nationals will be selected on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and merit of competitive examination held by central or state or university.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College