Goa University offers graduate and post-graduate studies and research programs in multifarious disciplines. The university offers B.Arch and B.Pharm courses at the undergraduate level. B.Arch course is offered for a duration of 5 Years and B.Pharma is a 4-year long course.
For admission to both B.Pharm and B.Arch courses, Goa University conducts, Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET-19). Candidates having passed Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 45% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST/OBC) from Board of Technical Education, Goa are eligible for admission to B.Pharm program. Eligibility for application to the B.Arch program is 10+2 with Mathematics as main subject and at least 45% marks in aggregate.
Applications to B.Arch. and B. Pharm. courses can be downloaded from the Goa University website by submitting application fees INR.1500/- and INR.1000/- respectively via DD. NRI candidates can also register themselves for the courses by submitting an admission fee (one time) of Rs.1000/- by DD.
Check Goa University Admission
- Visit Goa University official website.
- To register, candidates need to download the subsequent application forms for B.Arch and B. Pharm courses.
- Take print out of application forms and fill the required details and attach the required enclosures.
- Pay the application fee of INR 1500 (for B.Arch program)/ INR 1000 (for B.Pharm program) via DD in favour of “Director of Technical Education” at Panaji – Goa, on any Scheduled Bank.
- Send the application form with all the attested copies of the documents at the following address:
Directorate of Technical Education
Porvorim, Goa 403521
- Two recent, identical passport size photographs
- Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std. XIIth) or its equivalent examination.
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.
- Certificate of residence from the Mamlatdar, indicating the period of continuous residence (minimum last 10 years) of the applicant in Goa
- ‘Bonafide student’ certificate (if applicable)
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from school or college last attended
- ‘Certificate of Income’ in original issued by Panchayat
- Non-Migrant Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- OCI /PIO Card /document issued by the Competent Authority for NRI candidates.
- A certified copy of the passport as proof of being an Indian Citizen
For B. Pharm.:
- Certificate of date of Birth from Registrar of Births & Deaths
- Diploma/Degree certificate from the Institute/Board/University attended.
- Mark sheet/s covering all the courses studied for the Diploma/Degree program
- Leaving certificate from Institute last attended
- SSC/HSSC certificate and mark sheets
- Four recent, identical passport size photographs
- Income certificate
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, wherever applicable
- Higher Secondary School Certificate examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% aggregate marks for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC).
- 10+3 diploma in any stream recognized by central/state governments with 50% aggregate marks.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with not less than 50% aggregate marks and Mathematics as compulsory subject.
- Applicants holding a score of 80/200 at NATA will be eligible for admission to B.Arch.
- 15 seats are reserved for the management quota and one seat in over & above intake shall be available to Kashmiri Migrants.
- 2% seats are reserved for the SC category candidates and 12% seats are reserved for the ST category candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for the OBC category candidates.
For B. Pharm.:
- All seats will be considered only as General seats. No seats shall be reserved for any category.
- Selection of the candidate is based on the merit list in NATA and the aggregate marks obtained at the qualifying examination (HSSC/Diploma).
- If the NATA marks are also equal, then candidate with higher marks in Mathematics will be placed higher in the merit list.
- In case of equal marks, applicant with earlier date of birth will be placed higher in the merit list.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College