Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University Karad (KIMS) is located in western Maharashtra. University include Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Biotechnology offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in respective faculties. The campus is spread over 60 acres.
KIMS offers the following under graduate (UG) programmes in the multiple disciplines:
Under graduate courses:
- MBBS – (200 seats)
- BDS – (100 seats)
Check KIMS Admission
Candidate can get admission to the MBBS and BDS programme through entrance examination conducted by this university. Those seeking admission can register themselves by submitting the application fees of Rs. 500/- through DD and entrance test fee of Rs.1000/- NRI candidates can register themselves by submitting the application form fee of amount Rs. 5000/- which is non - refundable.
- Candidate must have passed 12th/HSC examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum of 50% marks
- Candidate must have scored minimum 50% marks in Krishna All India Entrance Test
- Candidate must be medically fit.
Eligibility of FN/PIO/OCI/NRI category candidates:
- Candidate must have completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent recognized qualification by association of Indian universities with subject’s Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% of marks.
Age limit eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be 17 years of age as on or before December 31 of the concerned academic year.
- Candidate can download the concerned application form available at the university website.
- If candidate submit incomplete application forms, they will be rejected without giving any reasons.
- Candidate can register themselves by submitting the application fee of amount Rs. 500/- through DD and entrance test fee of amount Rs. 1000/-.
- NRI candidates can register themselves by submitting the application form along with the fee amount of Rs. 5000/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidate must have to submit the application form and all the enclosures at the following address:
The Competent Authority
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
Near Dhebewadi Road
Karad – 415110
- International Candidate must have to submit the application form along with the supporting documents at the following address:
Ms. Archana Kaulagekar
International Students Advisor
International Students Cell
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University,
Malkapur, KARAD, 415 539
Maharashtra State, INDIA
- For a Proof of date of birth: SSC Certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks of X standard examination.
- Statement of marks of XII standard examination.
- Leaving/Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Conduct and Character Certificate from a responsible person.
- Gap Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Certificate of Medical Fitness.
- Caste validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Nationality Certificate
- Six recent passport size photographs with your names written on backside.
- The amount of fees and Hostel fees (in case you are admitted to Hostel)
- Equivalence Certificate from appropriate Authorities(For NRI)
Enclosures of FN/PIO/OCI/NRI category candidates:
- Transcripts of 10 + 2 / Equivalent Examination
- IELTS certificate in case if English is not taken at + 2/equivalent level.
- Equivalence certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi or receipt of the application.
- Certificate from the Indian Embassy in the country of residence certifying the NRI status in the case of NRI.
- A Photocopy of the candidate’s and Parent/guardian’s Passports in case of FN/PIO/OCI candidate
- Birth certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the last attended school
- School accreditation certificate
- Testimonial by the candidate
- English Translation of the document/s, wherever necessary.
- 2 copies of Recent photograph
85% seats are reserved for the general category candidates and 15% seats are reserved for the NRI/ PIO/ FN category candidates.
Selection of the candidate will be based on the rank secured in the merit list prepared on the basis of performance in the entrance examination conducted by this university.
Hostel for International students is available in the campus on twin sharing basis.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College