D.Y. Patil Education Society (DYPES) is a deemed university established in 2005 and is located in Kolhapur. University is declared as ‘A’ grade with CGPA 3.09 by NAAC. It is recognized as one of the top institutions of higher learning in next decade.
DYPES offers the following under graduate (UG) programmes to its students every year:
- MBBS – (4½ years + 1 year internship)
- B.Sc Nursing – (4 years)
Candidate will be shortlisted for admission to the above mentioned courses on the basis of their performance in the AICET (i.e. All India Common Entrance Test). Interested candidates can register themselves for admission to the UG courses by submitting duly filled-in applications along with the processing fee amount of INR. 1700/- through demand draft (DD).
Check DYPES Admission 2019
How to Apply
- Candidates can download the application form and brochure from the official university website or obtain it from the university office upon paying INR. 200/-
- In case of downloaded forms, candidates can register themselves by submitting completely filled-in applications to the universityalong with DD of INR. 1700/- (information brochure cost of INR 200 + entrance test fee) in favour of “The Registrar, D Y Patil Education Society Deemed University, Kolhapur” and payable at Kolhapur
- Candidates submitting applications after April 25, 2020 (tentative) should submit a DD of INR. 2700/- (including late fee) and those who submit after April 30, 2020 (tentative) must deposit a DD of INR. 4200/- (including additional late fee).
- Duly filled-in applications along with the DD and supporting documents must be sent within the stipulated time to the following address:
D Y Patil Education Society Deemed University,
D Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda,
Kolhapur - 416006 , Maharashtra, India
- SSC certificate or certificate of domicile/ nationality certificate/ valid passport/birth certificate.
- Certificate from the school principal/ headmaster with attested photo for having studied 11th & 12th standard in India.
- Statement of marks of standard X (SSC) examination.
- Statement of marks of standard XII (SSC) examination.
- Transfer certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate
- Character certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- 4 passport size recent photographs
- NEET admit card
- AIU equivalence certificate
Eligibility Criteria will be based on the guidelines set by NEET.
- Those who have passed the class XII qualifying exam.
- MBBS aspirants must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class XII.
- All applicants must have obtained the necessary aggregate marks in the qualifying exam:
- General Category- 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- OBC/SC/ST Category- 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- General- Physically Handicapped Category- 45% marks in the qualifying exam.
- OBC/SC/ST- Physically Handicapped Category- 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
85% seats are reserved for the general category candidates whereas 15% seats are reserved for the NRI/PIO/FN category candidates
Admission will be granted on the basis of the NEET exam followed a round of counseling conducted by DGHS on behalf of the Medical counseling committee.
The candidates who didn’t register for the first round of counseling will be required to appear for the second round.
The institutes will be allotted to the candidates during the counseling session.
The candidates who get selected for admission at DY Patil must follow the admission procedure set by the university.
D. Y. Patil Education Society, Kolhapur
D. Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Kasba Bawda,
Kolhapur, 416006 , Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91.231.2601235 / 36
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College