SNDT Women's University B.Tech and B.Pharm Admissions 2019: Eligibility, Application Form, Result
Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey (SNDT) Women's University was established in 1916 for noble cause of women’s education. It is the first women’s university in India as well as in south-east Asia. University is committed to cause of women’s empowerment through relevant courses in formal and non formal streams.
SNDT offers various courses having course level under graduate (UG); programmes in these course levels are discussed as following in various disciplines:
Under graduate course:
- B.Ed. – (3 years)
- Bachelor of Information Technology – (4 years)
- B.Pharm. – (4 years) Check SNDT Admission 2019
Admission to the abovementionedcourses like B.Ed, Bachelor of Information Technology and B.Pharm is done on the basis of marks secured in MHT-CET entrance test.
Important Dates B.Ed , BE/B.Tech & B.Pharm
| Application form || 10th - 11th Jul, 2020 |
Candidate must be a graduate from this university or any recognized university Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Information Technology)
Bachelor of Pharmacy [B.Pharm]
- Candidate must pass in higher secondary school examination conducted by different divisional boards of Maharashtra state board and higher secondary with English.
- Candidate must pass in both physics, mathematics subjects.
- Candidate must pass in any of the one subject from chemistry, biology, bio-technology and computer science with minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for backward classes.
- Candidate must pass 3 or 4 years diploma with minimum 50% marks in any branch of Engineering/Technology conducted by the Board of Technical Education, Maharashtra State or from any other recognized Technical Board.
- Candidate must be Indian national.
- Candidate must pass HSC examination of Maharashtra state board with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/technical Vocational subject and secure 45% marks (40% in case or reserved category candidates and person with disability)
- For admission in directly second year of B.Phram, candidate must pass diploma in pharmacy from an AICTE approved with minimum 45% of marks (40% for SC/ST/Non Creamy Layer OBC/Non Creamy Layer SBC candidates of Maharashtra).
How To Apply BE/B.Tech , B.Ed & B.Pharm
- Candidate can register themselves by sending application form with enrolment fee of amount Rs. 265/- (Enrolment fee Rs. 250/- + Enrolment form fee Rs. 15/- and Eligibility fee Rs 250/- + Eligibility form fee Rs.15/-) in favour of The Registrar S.N.D.T. Women’s University, Mumbai.
- Candidates have to send application form along with all the documents at the following address
S.N.D.T. Women’s University
Santacruz, Mumbai 400 049
For Online registration
- Candidate has to open the university portal and register himself/herself.
- After registration candidate receives username and password on his email ID and mobile no.
- Candidate can verify the registration and change his/her password.
- After that candidate starts filling online application form and upload his/her photo and signature, personal details, contact, correspondence, reservation and educational details.
- Candidate prints eSuvidha kit and enters confirmation code in the system.
- Then candidates can select the course from list of first year courses available and selects affiliated college which is running the course.
- Then candidate select the required document to be attached with application and takes printout of the form and attached the required documents.
- At the end candidate purchases the prospectus of the college and submit application form and required documents in college.
- Leaving Certificate (photo copy)
- An attested photocopy of last qualifying mark sheet
- The attested passing certificate issued by the board or University
- Original Migration Certificate or Original transfer Certificate
- Provisional eligibility Certificate given by this University
- Certificate regarding the change of name after marriage or for any reason.
Admission Process BE/B.Tech , B.Ed & B.Pharm
Selection of the candidate for the courses like B.Ed, Bachelor of Information Technology and B.Pharm is done on the basis of marks secure in MHT-CET entrance test.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College