JNTU Anantapur invites candidates to join their various specializations offered in B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as main subjects can apply for B.Tech and B.Pharma programs.
JNTU holds an entrance test, 'AP EAMCET', to select the students for their B.Tech., B.Pharm., and Pharm.D. courses. The test is multiple-choice based and has English and Telugu as a medium. Candidates, who studied under Urdu medium can ask for assistance in translation at Kunnoor test center only.
The application forms are available online and are to be submitted online only. The selection of eligible candidates will be based on the rank scored in AP EAMCET. The counselling dates will be announced after the declaration of the result of AP EAMCET. Check JNTU Admission
- Visit APICET's website.
- Click on “Apply Now”.
- Register by paying an application fee of INR 350 via AP Online, or through debit/credit card.
- AP Online: Applicants can visit the online payment centers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, after successful payment of fees candidates will receive a 'Transaction ID'.
- Login using this ID and fill and submit the application form.
- Debit/Credit Card*: In case the candidate wants to use net banking or debit/credit card, he/she can fill the form and then make the payment.
- After filling the form, uploading their attested passport size photo, and their signatures, and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the form and paste a recent duly attested passport sized photograph.
- Carry this form along on the day of examination.
- Applicants seeking admission to 10+2 or equivalent exam with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry as subjects are eligible for admission to B.Tech courses.
- Diploma holders in Engineering or any equivalent exam are also eligible for admissions.
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals or PIO or OCI card holders.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the regulations of admission.
- The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Admission to B.Tech and B.Pharma is based on the rank obtained by the candidate in EAMCET.
- Applicants with a valid score will be called for counselling.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks, the tie will be sorted by:
- Comparing the marks scored in Mathematics.
- If they are still tied, the marks scored in Physics will be compared.
- If they are still tied, the marks scored in their 10+2/equivalent exam will be compared.
- If the tie remains, the older candidate will be given preference.
- The following documents are to be submitted at the time of counselling:
- Hall ticket of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Caste certificate
- Aadhar card
- Any quota certificate
- Proof of Income
- Proof of local status (last 12 years)
For any further query, candidates can contact:
THE CONVENER OFFICE
AP EAMCET Administrative Building,
Ground Floor, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
The Engineering, Agriculture and Medicine Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) is conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE for admissions to their B.Tech., B.Pharm., and Pharm.D. courses. The Engineering exam (10 am to 1 pm) consists of 160 multiple choicequestions, which will comprise of 80 questions of mathematics, and 40 questions each of Physics and Chemistry. multiple choice questions of 1 mark each. The test is of 180 minutes (3 hours) duration.
The mode of the examination can be English or Telugu. If any candidate who has studied under Urdu medium, he/she can avail assistance for translation of the examination to Urdu. Such students will be allotted Kurnool as Test Center.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College