- Pondicherry University has released its notification for Filling of Vacant Seats for M.Sc. Biotechnology (GAT-B). Candidates with their names in the list would be eligible for admission on the basis of the merit of their GAT-B Score. Interested students must send their relevant documents for verification latest by December 1, 2020. The selected students will be intimated via mail by December 2, 2020. Check More
- The Revised Provisional Selection List lll for M.Sc. Biotechnology (GAT-B) Admission 2020 has been released. Read More
- The selection list lll for M. Tech. Computational Biology has been released. The cut off for General Category is 123.5; OBC is 100.5; SC/ST/DA is 60 and for EWS is 123.5. The fee payment link will be enabled and intimated via mail on November 23, 2020. The last date for fee payment is November 27, 2020. Read More
- The Online Second Counselling Notification of schedule has been released for M.Sc. (Computer Science) and M.Com (Business Finance).
- The final counseling for MBA (Financial Technology) has been scheduled for November 30, 2020, and will be conducted through online mode. Students can register for Final Counseling on or before November 27, 2020, at 5 PM IST. Selected students shall pay the admission fee on or before December 5, 2020, through the Online Admissions & Fees Payment portal.
- The Provisional Select List lll for Five Year Integrated M.Sc. (Applied Geology/ Chemistry/ Physics) is released. The last date for Fees Payment for the same is November 20, 2020. Read More
- The Select List lll for Integrated M.A. (History, Politics, and Sociology) has been released. There are total of 8 vacancies ( History: 4, Politics: 2, Sociology: 2) Read More
Pondicherry University Admission 2020
|M.Sc. Biotechnology (GAT-B) - Filling of Vacant Seats||November 30,2020 - December 1, 2020|
|MBA Financial Technology - Final Online Counselling||November 30, 2020|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology (GAT-B) - Provisional Select List III ||November 24, 2020|
|M.Tech Computational Biology (GAT-B) - Provisional Select List III ||November 23, 2020|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology (GAT-B) - Provisional Select List II ||November 18, 2020|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science) Provisional Admission List - Second Counselling ||November 12, 2020|
|M.C.A Provisional Admission List - Second Counselling||November 10, 2020|
|M.Tech Computational Biology (GAT-B) - Provisional Selection List and Wait List ||November 23, 2020|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology (GAT-B) Provisional Selection List ||November 10, 2020|
|M.Com (Business Finance) Online Second Counselling Notification (Schedule Enclosed) ||November 6, 2020|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science) Online Second Counselling Notification (Schedule Enclosed)||November 5, 2020 |
Pondicherry University (PU) offers one year PG programs , five -year Integrated P.G. Programs and full time PG Diploma course .PU provides MA, MSc, M.tech, MBA, M.com, M.Ed, MCA, M.Lib.Is, MPA, M.P.Ed, MSW, LLM at PG level .MA program is available in 16 specializations, MSc in 19, M.tech in 8, MBA in 5, M.com in 2 different subjects. http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
Pondicherry University offers 5 years Integrated P.G Programs in MSc, MA in six specializations and three different subjects respectively. PG diploma in Green Energy Technology, Criminology and forensic science, Intellectual property rights and Forensic Anthropology are also offered by PU.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from recognized University as basic eligibility and mode of selection will be a University online Entrance test. Interested aspirants can apply at Pondicherry University website after a payment of INR 600 (General) and INR 300 (SC/ST).
Read about Pondicherry University Courses & Fee
|Admission Link |
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University under 10+2+3 / 10+2+3+2 system.
- Minimum 50% of the marks in bachelor’s degree for admission to courses under Humanities and Social Sciences subjects.
- Minimum 55% of marks in bachelor’s degree for admission to courses under science.
Five-year integrated Programme :
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% of the marks.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
- Selection will be based on the Online Entrance test ( except LLM and MP.Ed course)
- For the LLM course, the selection will be based on the Entrance exam, group discussion, presentation, and personal interview.
- For MP.Ed course, the selection will be based on Entrance Examination & Physical Fitness test.
How to Apply
- Register at the University website http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
- Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Application form fee is INR 600 (others) and INR 300 (SC/ST) can be made only through online mode.
- After the closing of application form hall tickets will be uploaded in the website.
- Download the Hall ticket for online based entrance exam test in the designated examination centers.
- A list will be generated for the shortlisted students.
Check Pondicherry University Admission
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College