- Pondicherry University has released PG courses selection list based on the 2020 entrance exam conducted by the university. Candidates can check their names in the select or waitlist by visiting the link https://www.pondiuni.edu.in/p-g-courses-select-list-wait-list/. In addition to this, the university has also announced fee payment dates as per the lists announced. The start date for fee payment is October 15, 2020, and the last date to submit the admission fee is November 9, 2020.
- MCA admission counseling for the 2020 admissions will be done on October 27, 2020. The last date to register for the counseling process is October 25, 2020. The counseling will be done in 5 phases for the first 250 rank holders.
- Pondicherry University M.Sc (Computer Science) counseling for admissions 2020 will be conducted online through google meets. Candidates are required to register on or before October 26, 2020, for the counseling process starting from October 29, 2020.
- The university has announced dates for the LLM admission 2020-21 presentation, GD, and PI rounds. These rounds will be conducted through google meets for the selected candidates.
- The counseling will start as per the ranks in the entrance exam, session 1 is for the candidates holding ranks 1 to 45, session 2 is for the candidates holding ranks from 46 to 90, and session 3 is for the candidates holding ranks from 91 to 131. The last date for the admission fee submission (round 1) is November 1, 2020.
- The last date for the GAT-B application process has been scheduled for October 30, 2020. The application process for the same started on September 7, 2020. GAT-B 2020 is being conducted for the Podicherry University M.Tech (Computational Biology) and M.Sc (Biotechnology). Candidates who have already applied for the same are not required to apply again.
- Pondicherry University conducted computer-based entrance exams for 2020 admission on September 18, 19, and 20, 2020. Earlier the dates were scheduled for August 21, 22, and 23, 2020. The application registration date for the same started on July 8, 2020, and closed on August 17, 2020. The hall ticket for the Pondicherry University entrance exam 2020 was issued on September 11, 2020.
Pondicherry University PG Admission 2020
|LLM Admission 2020 (presentation dates)||October 14 & 15, 2020|
|LLM Admission 2020 (GD dates)||October 16 & 17, 2020|
|LLM Admission 2020 (Personal Interview dates)||October 19 & 20, 2020|
|M.Sc (Computer Science) counseling (round 1)||October 29, 2020|
|M.Sc (Computer Science) counseling registration last date (round 1)||October 26, 2020|
|Last date of admission fee submission (round 1)||November 1, 2020|
|M.Sc (Computer Science) counseling (round 2)||To be notified|
|MCA admission counseling||October 27, 2020|
|Last date to register for the MCA admission counseling||October 25, 2020|
|Pondicherry University PG entrance exam result 2020||October 7, 2020|
|PG Admission fee dates (selected list 1)||October 15 – 20, 2020|
|PG Admission fee dates (selected list 2)||October 27 – 31, 2020|
|PG admission fee dates (selected list 3)||November 6 – 9, 2020|
Pondicherry University (PU) offers one year PG programs , five -year Integrated P.G. Programs and full time PG Diploma course .PU provides MA, MSc, M.tech, MBA, M.com, M.Ed, MCA, M.Lib.Is, MPA, M.P.Ed, MSW, LLM at PG level .MA program is available in 16 specializations, MSc in 19, M.tech in 8, MBA in 5, M.com in 2 different subjects. http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
Pondicherry University offers 5 years Integrated P.G Programs in MSc, MA in six specializations and three different subjects respectively. PG diploma in Green Energy Technology, Criminology and forensic science, Intellectual property rights and Forensic Anthropology are also offered by PU.
Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks from recognized University as basic eligibility and mode of selection will be a University online Entrance test. Interested aspirants can apply at Pondicherry University website after a payment of INR 600 (General) and INR 300 (SC/ST).
Read about Pondicherry University Courses & Fee
|Admission Link |
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree from recognized University under 10+2+3 / 10+2+3+2 system.
- Minimum 50% of the marks in bachelor’s degree for admission to courses under Humanities and Social Sciences subjects.
- Minimum 55% of marks in bachelor’s degree for admission to courses under science.
Five-year integrated Programme :
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% of the marks.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
- Selection will be based on the Online Entrance test ( except LLM and MP.Ed course)
- For the LLM course, the selection will be based on the Entrance exam, group discussion, presentation, and personal interview.
- For MP.Ed course, the selection will be based on Entrance Examination & Physical Fitness test.
How to Apply
- Register at the University website http://www.pondiuni.edu.in/
- Fill the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- Application form fee is INR 600 (others) and INR 300 (SC/ST) can be made only through online mode.
- After the closing of application form hall tickets will be uploaded in the website.
- Download the Hall ticket for online based entrance exam test in the designated examination centers.
- A list will be generated for the shortlisted students.
Check Pondicherry University Admission
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College