Dravidian University offers the following range of courses like B.A. B.Com., BCA, BBM, B.L.I.Sc., B.Sc., B.Ed., B.P.Ed., TPT and BSW at UG Level.
The admission is based on merit in the qualifying examination. There is no Entrance Test required for the above-mentioned courses, except for in B.Ed., TPT and B.P.Ed.
The application form can be acquired from the dean’s office or it can be downloaded from the university’s website.
Read about Dravidian University Courses & Fee
- One can fill up the application form online after registering at the university’s official website.
- To register, one has to fill up their name, phone number, and email address.
- After registering, the candidate will receive an OTP.
- Since there will be no entrance exams for UG courses, the candidate should click on the “without entrance test” option.
- The candidate will be redirected to the application form.
- The application has to be filled with close scrutiny.
- The candidate will be required to upload a passport-sized photograph, signature (in jpeg format) and previous education documents.
- To successfully submit the application the candidate has to pay the application fees.
The application can also be submitted offline.
- The application form can be downloaded from the University's official website: http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/ or can be obtained from the office of the Dean, Dravidian University, either in person or by post by paying Rs.500/- as D.D. (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Differently abled)
- For downloaded application, one has to enclose D.D. for Rs.500/-
- The application is to be submitted to the following address:
Academic Affairs Dravidian University,
Srinivasavanam, Kuppam – 517 426.
The necessary documents to be enclosed with the application:
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate, S.S.C & Intermediate Pass Certificates
- Degree Marks & Provisional Certificates
- Original Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled
- Relevant Certificate in the case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed Personnel
- Migration Certificate (in case of other university students)
- 4 Passport size recent photographs
- A Demand Draft
- Two Self-addressed Post-Cards
- Legal Size Self-addressed cloth covers with Rs.10/- postal stamps affixed on them
- Aadhar Card photocopy
- Bank Pass Book photocopy
The last date for the submission of the application was on 17 May 2019.
For B.Ed. the applicants have to apply for the AP EdCET.
- The online application forms were released on 14 March 2019.
- The last date for the submission of the forms was on 26 April 2019.
- The candidate was required to pay Rs. 600/- (400/- for SC/ST) for the submission of the form.
- The fees could be paid through debit/credit card or through net banking.
For TPT, the applicants have to apply for the LPCET.
- The candidates had to register themselves for the LPCET exam.
- The candidates had to fill up the online application form by 19 May 2019.
- For successful submission of the application, the candidates were required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee.
For BP.Ed. the candidates have to apply for APPECET.
- To register for the test, the applicant had to fill up an online form.
- The forms were made available on 18 February 2019.
- The candidate should pay the registration fee of Rs. 850/- (650/- for SC/ST)
Read about Dravidian University Admission 2019
For BBM. course, Passed 10+2 in Commerce subject
For B.Ed. the candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% (40% for physically handicapped) in their bachelor's degree. There is no maximum age limit.
To be eligible for TPT, the candidates should belong to Indian Nationality. They should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements as set by the government of Andhra Pradesh.
The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Hindi/Urdu/Telugu.
To be eligible for BP.Ed. the candidates should be of Indian Nationality. The candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
It is necessary for the candidate to clear the 10+2 or it’s equivalent examinations to be eligible for an admission.
|B.Sc.||Computer Science/Mathematics/Statistics||Candidates should have studied Mathematics at the qualifying examination.|
|B.Sc.||Zoology/Biology/Chemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry||Candidates should have passed Biology, Physics and Chemistry in the qualifying examination.|
|B.Com.||General and Computers||Priority should be given to the students who passed Commerce/Arts subjects in the qualifying examination, though all are eligible.|
|B.A.||Economics/History/Pol.Science/ Maths/ Economics/ Statistics||Priority should be given to the students who passed Arts subjects in the qualifying examination, though all are eligible.|
Seats will be reserved as per the orders of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- 10% of the seats are reserved for students Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- 15% seats are reserved for the SC candidates and 6% seats are reserved for ST candidates.
- If candidates belonging to SC/ ST category are not available then the seats shall be filled by general category candidates.
- 29% of seats will be reserved for candidates of OBC category.
- If the candidates belonging to backward classes are not available then shall be filled by general category candidates.
- One-third of the seats are reserved for women candidates in each category.
- 3% of the seats are reserved for orthopaedically handicapped candidates.
- 2% of seats are reserved for the children of armed personnel.
Admission to the University is through a rigorous method of screening.
At the Under-Graduate level in Arts, Social Sciences, Commerce, and Sciences, the admission is based on merit as manifested in the relevant pre-degree course.
All the original documents have to be presented by the candidate at the time of admission and counselling.
Admission to B.Ed./T.P.T./B.P.Ed. will be done through Ed.CET/LPCET/PECET.
Chittoor Dist. ( A.P.)
Contact: +91 9059117712.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College