Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research (IGIDR) offers admission to M.Sc, M.phil and Ph.D programmes. Online Entrance Test is conducted by IGIDR for Admission in M.Sc,M.Phil and Ph.D.
Eligibility for M.Sc will be Graduation Degree in Economics or B.E/B.Tech. M.A./M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat./M.Sc qualified candidates will be eligible for M.Phil and Ph.D.
Students appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible.
Application process is online based only and can be filled through Official Website (www.igidr.ac.in). Application Fee is INR 500/- (INR 100/- for Reserved Category) should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Read about IGIDR Courses & Fee
How to apply?
Application process is completely based up on online mode.
- Visit to link http://www.igidr.ac.in.
- Click “apply online”.
- Tap to “new registration”.
- Type name,contact number and email id.
- Provisional Username and Password will be created and Mail and SMS will be sent regarding the same.
- Complete Application form by typing personal information.
- Enter Academic details.
- Click to the option ‘Validate your Details’ and the tap ‘Save’ button.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Click “payment” button.
- Pay application fee of INR 500/-(INR100/- for SCs/STs/PWD) via Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card).
- Take a print of E- Receipt and Application Form for future references.
Check IGIDR Admission
- B.A./B.Sc. in Economics/B.Com./B.Stat./B.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics) degree.
- Candidates holding B.Tech./B.E degree are also eligible.
- M.A./M.Sc in Economics/M.Stat./M.Sc. (Physics or Mathematics or Environmental Science or Operations Research).
- M.B.A./M.Tech./M.E./B.Tech./B.E Degree
- Candidate must have secured minimum 55% marks in Economics and minimum aggregate 60% marks in other Subjects.
- Applicants appearing for qualifying exam are also eligible
- Mathematics must be a subject at the higher secondary or higher level.
- Selection will be based on the online entrance test conducted by the institution for M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D.
- The Online test meant for both M.Sc.and M.Phil./Ph.D. will stresses on general aptitude, analytical ability, and mathematical skills at suitable levels.
- Selected candidates will be invited for an interview and Document Verification at IGIDR. Final merit list will be based on the online Entrance Exam and Interview.
- 10th and 12th Marksheet.
- Mark Sheets & Degree Certificates of qualifying examination
- Date of Birth proof
- Address Proof (Adhar Card)
- Research Proposal (Only for M.Phil and Ph.D Programme)
Gen. A.K.Vaidya Marg, Goregaon East,Mumbai - 400 065
Tel: (022) 2840 0919/20/21,28416200 (Board Number)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College