National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NASLAR) University of Law, Hyderabad offers law courses at UG, PG and doctorate levels. Admission forms for M Phil and Ph.D. usually releases in month of May or June every year on official website of university.
Candidates with the relevant postgraduate degree in law or other equivalent degree can register for Ph.D./M.Phil. programme. They can register themselves by submitting applications along with the registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (for open category candidates) and Rs. 1000/- (for SC/ST category candidates) through Demand Draft.
Applicants have to appear in written entrance examination which will be conducted on June 8, 2020 at 11.00 a.m. at NALSAR University Campus, Hyderabad.
Seat Intake for Ph.D./Mphil courses:
|Sociology of Law||2|
|Law and Poverty||1|
|Private International Law||2|
|Women Health and Child Rights||2|
|International Trade Law||1|
M.Phil. (10 seats):
- LL.M. Degree from any recognized University with minimum ‘B+’ grade/ aggregate of 55% marks
- SC/ST candidates are required to obtain 50% marks in qualifying degree.
- Candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to register for the programme.
- Candidate must possesses master’s degree in law or in any other discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- Judge of any State High Court with three years experience or Judge of Supreme Court of India are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed the Company Secretary Examination conducted by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and have been awarded the Associate Membership of the Institute (ACS) can also register for the programme.
- Candidates who have passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi are also eligible to apply.
- Selection of the candidate will be based on the marks scored in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- Candidates who pass the entrance test will be required to submit a preliminary proposal to get shortlisted for the interview round.
- If percentage of plagiarism exceeds 15% in the proposal, then the candidates will not be called for the interview
- If candidate clears the admission test and the interview, they will be required to attend Research Methodology course to be conducted by the University.
- After successful completion of the course, candidates will have to submit their research proposal
- The research proposal shall be evaluated by all members of the Research Committee and accordingly, the candidates will be shortlisted for the course.
- Application form can be donwloaded from official website.
- Fill the relevant details.
- Send the complete application form with the DD drawn in favor of Registrar,NALSAR University of Law” and payable at Hyderabad
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College