National Academy of Legal Studies & Research University offers LLM programme in 6 six specialisations. Candidates seeking admission into NALSAR LLM courses must clear the CLAT PG exam. They have to choose NALSAR as their institute for study while registering for CLAT.
To be eligible for exam, candidates must have secured 55% marks (50% for SC/ST/PwD) in LLB or any other equivalent. CLAT Application forms usually available from January second week till April end.
- Candidates must have at least 55% marks in LLB or equivalent degree.
- For reserved categories minimum marks is 50%.
- Candidate appearing in final year of qualifying examination are also eligible for the admission.
For Telangana Residents
They must satisfy CLAT eligibility as well as they must have studied in the State of Telangana for four consecutive years and appears for the qualifying examination in the same State.
Post clearing CLAT exam candidates needs to participate for the CLAT counselling. Here is the detailed process:
- Candidates need to login to their CLAT account
- A list of institute allotted to them will appear as per the choices they filled during CLAT Registration.
- For those who have allotted NALSAR and wanted to take admission can lock their choices and pay the counselling fee.
- For those who have allocated different college and want NALSAR can go for upgrade option and wait for the second list.
- Counselling fee for CLAT is INR 50000/-.
For admission in NALSAR LLM Course. Candidate needs to apply for CLAT Exam. Here is the detailed application proces:
- Candidates can register at the official CLAT website.
- After registration, candidates will receive CAPS User ID and Password on the E-mail address and Mobile number provided by them.
- After logging-in, the candidate should fill the online application form and upload essential documents.
- The candidate will then proceed to the “Payment of the Application Fee” section where fee can be submitted either online or through Challan.
- Candidates can submit the application fee of INR 4000/- (unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category candidates) and INR 3500/- (SC/ST category candidates) through net banking, debit card/credit card.
- Candidate can also generate a Bank Challan, take its printout and submit the fee through it, in cash, at any ICICI branch.
- Upon successful payment, the same will be updated in the candidate’s profile on the CLAT Online Application Interface.
?Foreign National need not to take CLAT and should apply to NALSAR directly
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College