Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University (SRTMU) was established in 1994. Named after Swami Ramanand Teerth, it is located at Nanded in Maharashtra.
University offers admission in the M.Phil. Programme under various specializations. The curriculum for the programme is supposed to benefit the students by inculcating in them research attitude and analytical skills. The courses are run at some affiliated colleges, in campus Schools at Nanded and Sub Centre at Latur. The M.Phil course is a full-time course spread over two academic years. First year is devoted to classroom lecturers and second year is devoted to documentation, laboratory work and preparation of dissertation.
The University invites applications for admission to the M.Phil. Programme for the academic year 2020. The admission to the programme is through the M.Phil. Common Entrance Test to be held at the University Campus, Nanded. The entire application process is online and available on the website and should be completed.
Check SRTMUN Course and Fee Structure
| M.Phil/Ph.D in Science,|
M.Phil/Ph.D in Commerce,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Arts,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Education,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Medicine,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Design,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Law,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Management,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture,
M.Phil/Ph.D in Pharmacy
|Admission Link |
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject from a recognised University
- Minimum 55% marks or Grade B secured in the qualifying examination
- At least 50% marks secured by reserved category candidates
Selection will be on the basis of performance in CET (Common Entrance Test).
- The Entrance Test will include research and language aptitude, numerical ability, reasoning, general knowledge and subjects related to the Master’s Degree in the subject concerned
- Maximum 100 marks comprising two different sections:
- Section A: Research and language aptitude, numerical ability, reasoning and general knowledge
- There will be 50 multiple choice questions of 50 marks
- Section B: Subject-specific examination of 50 marks
- Final merit list will be according to marks obtained in entrance test (75% marks) and marks obtained in postgraduate courses (25% marks).
How to Apply
- Application form can be filled online from the official website of University.
- Application Fee: You should pay the following Registration cum Examination fee, even if you are seeking exemption from the PET Examination:
- Rs.750 for SC / ST category candidates
- Rs.1000 for all other categories
- Mode of Payment: You can make the payment through any of the following modes
- Online Payment through RTGS/NEFT. You should use the following details while making the payment:
- Name of the A/c holder- Finance & Account Officer, S.R.T.M. University, Nanded.
- Name of the Bank: IDBI Bank, Nanded
- IFSC Code: IBKL0000500
- A/C Number 500104000028422
- Payment at the Cash counter of the S.R.T.M. University, Nanded. You can pay through this only on working days and during working hours.
- You should then upload the proof of your payment of fees (scanned copy of NEFT/Cash receipt).
- You should finally upload the completed form. This completes your registration process. You do not need to send the hard copy.
The reservation criteria will be as per the rules laid down by the Government of Maharashtra.
70% seats will be reserved for the students from this university and 30% seats will be reserved for the students from other universities. There would be over and above quota of 20% for other state students.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College