Mother Teresa Women’s University Distance UG and PG Education Admissions 2019: Application Process, Eligibility, Dates
Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU), is a women’s university. It offers various undergraduate, post-graduate and diploma courses with affordable fee structures. The Directorate of Distance Education functions from the University campus in Kodaikanal and has many study centres in major towns and cities in order to support more and more womenfolk from gaining quality education.
Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s Universityinvite applications for various three years Undergraduate courses, two and three year Postgraduate courses and a one year Diploma course for the academic year 2019-20. Check Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women's University Admission 2019
Important Dates BA , BCA , B.Com , MBA/PGDM & MCA
| Tentative last date for submission of Application Form ||31st Aug, 2019 |
Eligibility Criteria BA
|BA||Tamil||10+2 in any stream|
- Applicant should have passed the 10+2 examination with Mathematics or Computer Science as main subjects.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination with Commerce or Accountancy as one of the main subject.
A graduation degree in any discipline after the 10+2 examination in 10+2+3 format.
- Applicant should have a graduation degree in any discipline after the 10+2 examination in 10+2+3 format.
- You should have any graduation degree after the 10+2 examination (10+2+3) with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level.
PG Diploma in Computer Applications
- You should have a B.Com or B.C.S. or B.Sc. Ancillary degree with Accountancy, or B.A. Corporation B.A. Industrial Organization degree. The candidate must have followed 10+2+3 format.
- The applicant should have a graduation degree in any discipline after the 10+2 examination in 10+2+3 format.
Application Process MA , M.Com & MCA
Application form for Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University can be obtained from any of the following addresses:
- The Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal - 624 101. Ph: 04542-241921.
- The Co-ordinator, Mother Teresa Women’s University Research & Extension Centre, Teachers’ Training College Campus, Saidapet, Chennai-600 015. Phone: 044-24347222, 24358216.
- University Recognized Study Centre: Annai Institute of Arts & Science, Dindigul. Ph: 9443676640 Holy Cross College, Theni. Ph: 04546-291444 – 9894672724
How to Apply
- Obtain the Application form and fill in the required details.
- Affix a passport sized photograph and attach all the required enclosures along with the application.
- Attach a DD equivalent to the Application fee as specified below from STATE BANK OF INDIA only drawn in favour of The Registrar, Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University payable at Kodaikanal only.
- Send the filled in the application form to the University on The Registrar, Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University.
|Courses||In Person (Rs.)||By Post (Rs.)|
|U.G. Courses/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Courses||200||250|
|MCA / MBA||500||550|
- Evidence for Date of Birth
- Mark Sheet for 10th, +2 and U.G Consolidated
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Provisional Certificate/Degree Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book Front Page with IFSC and MICR Code
Selection Process MA , M.Com & MBA/PGDM
Selection of the candidates is based on the marks scored in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. B.Ed
Candidates are selected on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College