Saurashtra University invites application for admission to the B.Ed program. Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a 2 year undergraduate teaching program that enables you to pursue a career in teaching and other related fields. Application forms are available on the official website of the university on sauedu.in.
The Registration Fee is 450 INR and if you have crossed the last date then the late fee will be an extra 500 INR.
The last date for registration of admission will be extended instead of 09/05/2020 to a further date. The new last date will be put in the news on the website. So the student will be able to fill the form in regular fee till then.
Check Saurashtra University
Saurashtra University B.Ed Admissions Highlight 2020
|Name of Course||Bachelor of Education|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Minimum Eligibility||Bachelor’s degree in any field from any recognized University approved by UGC|
|Selection Criteria||Merit in the qualifying examination|
Saurashtra University B.Ed Important Dates
|Registration start||Jan 31, 2020|
|Registration End||May 09, 2020|
Saurashtra University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification required to get eligible for Bachelors of Education is to possess an aggregate of 50-55% in your 10+2 from a recognized board or university or you have to clear the entrance exam.
- For B.Ed admissions there is no age bar.
- As per the rule of NCTE, the Candidate should have achieved a minimum of 50% Marks. Candidates from SC, ST, and SEBC Category would get some benefits.
Click here Saurashtra University Courses & Fees
Saurashtra University B.Ed Selection Process
- University admits students for B.Ed through Centralized Admission Process.
- Admission to the course will be based on merit as per university norms and counseling conducted by the university itself.
- Candidate must present at the time of counseling at the university.
- A list of selected candidates will be available on the official website or they can contact the university.
- Candidates can visit on the date of admission with required documents.
Also check Saurashtra University Admission
How to Apply for B.Ed at Saurashtra University?
How to fill Application Form?
University offers an online mode of application. Candidate can apply online for any of the course offered by the University:
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the Online Admissions tab.
- Click on the desired course tab and click on the link for online application.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Candidates have to send the application form along with the necessary enclosures to the School of Distance Education.
Candidates who are filling online form need to have the following documents and certificates while applying online:
- Graduation Marksheet
- Leaving Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- If you have less than 50% marks in graduation but have more than 50% Marks in Post Graduation then both marksheet needs to be attached in the online form of bed admission.
- If you are applying from SEBC, OBC, SC, ST or EBC Category then you need to attach its certificates.
Saurashtra University B.Ed Reservation
- If candidates are applying from SEBC Category then you need to submit a creamy layer certificate. The creamy layer certificate should be issued after 31st March 2020.
- As per recent government rule, The candidates who lie under the Economically Backward Classes or EBC will get a 10% reservation (Anamat). If you are applying in EBC Category then you need to submit EBC Certificate “Arthik Rite Nabla Vargo Mate Patrata Pramanpatra”
Ques. What are the possible job aspects other than teaching after B.Ed successful completion?
Ans. One can go for Career counseling, advisory positions, content writing jobs and all to grow more in this field
Ques. Are B.Ed and B.El.Is Ed different from each other?
Ans. Yes, B.Ed, and B.El.Ed is different from each other as B.Ed can be pursued after graduation and B.El.Ed can be pursued after 10+2.
Ques. What is the salary of a B.Ed teacher?
Ans. Salary of B.Ed teacher ranges with the experience a person holds. An average salary of the B.Ed teacher is up to INR 3 Lakhs per annum.
Ques. What is the B.Ed course about?
Ans. B.Ed course is a 2 year post-graduate course that enables you to pursue your career or profession in the teaching sector.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College