Vignan University, Guntur invites application for admission in MBA and M.Tech programme. Admission to M.Tech will be based on the PGECET / GATE and counseling conducted by the university. Selection to MBA will be based on the performance in I-CET. Qualified candidates will be called for counseling and further admission procedures.
Graduation degree holder in the relevant subject will be eligible for admission in MBA and M.Tech. Minimum 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) must be secured in the qualifying examination.
The application form can be either downloaded from the official website of the university or it can be filled online through the website of Vignan University (https://vignan.ac.in). Application fee of INR 1000/- Should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/Demand Draft.
Check Vignan University Courses & Fee
Course Wise Eligibility:
|MBA||55% aggregate marks in any Bachelor's Degree and qualified in ICET / MAT score above 500 / min 70% in CAT or 60% in B.Tech.|
50% aggregate marks in the concerned B.Tech. / B.E branch with qualified rank in PGECET/GATE/VU CET.
Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination are eligible.
Course Wise Selection Criteria:
- ?The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the result obtained in GATE or PGECET conducted in AP & Telangana.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination will also effect the final merit list as per the eligibility criteria.
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in PGECET / GATE and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling.
- ?The merit position of the candidate for admission will be based on the result obtained in I-CET conducted in AP & Telangana, provided if he/she gets the required minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- Admissions will be purely on merit and by following the reservation policy applicable to Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University)
- A common merit list will be prepared based on the performance in I-CET and eligible candidates will be called for the counseling.
Check Vignan University Admission
How To Apply
The application form can be filled online or it can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
- ?Visit the website: https://vignan.ac.in
- Download the application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill the form with all required personal and academic informations.
- Paste recent passport size photograph.
- Draw a Demand Draft of INR 1000/- in favor of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur.
- Post the filled application form, D.D along with the supporting documents to:
Vignan's Foundation for Science, Technology & Research (Deemed to be University)
Vadlamudi, Guntur - 522 213 (A.P)- India
Ph : +91 863 - 2344777 / 78
- Visit: https://vignan.ac.in
- Tap “Apply Online”
- Enter the required personal information
- Type academic details
- Scan and upload photograph and signature
- Upload scanned required documents
- Pay application fee of INR 1000/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Click “Submit”
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future reference
- 10th and 12th
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Address proof
- Date of birth certificate
The university endows the following scholarships to its deserving candidates:
- SC/ST Welfare and Backward Class Scholarships
- Scholarships given by Govt. of India
- Vignan university Merit Scholarship
- Stipend to the GATE qualified
- Fee waiver to the meritorious students
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College