Jawaharlal Nehru Fine Art University (JNAFAU) offers M.TECH in specialization to Planning.
Admission to the course is totally based up on PGECET, state level eligibility test for the students of engineering. Seats intake is 25,out of which 85% is reserved to the local students there are remaining 15% is unreserved.
Eligibility criteria for M.Tech is B.E/ B.Tech with minimum 50% of the marks.
Candidate can register themselves to M.Tech programme by submitting the registration form and registration fee of INR 1200/- (General) and INR 600/- (SCs /STs).
Read about JNAFAU Courses & Fee
How To Apply
- Students applying for M.Tech may download Application Form from the website.
- The filled in application forms should be submitted along with cost of application form.
- Candidate can also enclose Fee towards Registration, Processing of application through Cheque/Demand Draft in favour of "The Director, IRC, JNAFAU, Hyderabad".
- Pay application fee INA 1200/-(General) ,INA 600/-(SCs&STs) and confirm registration.
HOW TO APPLY(PGECET)-
- Fill application for TS-PGECET from www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Last date to apply is 25th May 2020.
- Fill the application form by mentioning all the personal information.
- Upload the required documents carefully.
- Submit online application form and fee of INR 1000/- (general) and 500/- (SCs/STs).
- Check JNAFAU Admission
For being eligible for M.tech programme from JNAFAU,
- Candidate must have a degree in B.E/B.tech in specialised in Civil or B.Plan.
- Candidate should have scored 50% marks in the qualifying exams.
- Candidate have to qualify PGECET.
- Candidate should have registered themselves with the help of the online registration form provided by JNAFAU.
- Candidates belonging to the below 3 mentioned local areas will have 85% reservation of the total seats:
- Andhra University Area (Andhra pradesh)
- Osmania University Area (Telangana)
- Sri Venkateswara University Area (Rayalaseema)
SC – 15%, ST – 6% ,BC-A -7%, BC-B -10%,BC-C -1%, BC-D – 7%, BC –E – 4%
PH – 3% (each disability 1%), CAP – 2%, NCC – 1%
- 33 - 1/3 % of seats reserved for women candidates in each course and in each category (OC/SC/ST/BC/PH/CAP).
Candidates will be selected according to merit list of PGECET for M.Tech ie the state eligibility test.
Candidates qualified GATE are not required to go through with the test and are eligible to fill the admission form of the college.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College