The university offers its UG and PG programs under two level heads. The UG programs offered by the university are Basic B.Sc. / Post basic B.Sc. for 4 years and 2 years respectively. The PG programs offered by the university in M.Sc. is for 4 years.
The minimum age limit is 17 years as of December 31st (academic year).
The registration fees of the forms is INR 1000/- (INR 1300/- late submissions fees) via debit/credit card/net banking.
Admission for the above program is on now and last date for the submission of the forms may be June 30th 2020. Read more www.dypatil.edu
Read about Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Courses & Fee
How To Apply
- Visit the official website www.dypatil.edu
- Click on the admissions tab.
- Choose the program for which you want to apply.
- Start filling your form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay the fees of INR 1000/- through Debit/Credit card/Net banking.
- Take the printout of the form and keep it with yourself.
- Once you have passed the entrance exam you will be called for counselling at the given centre.
Documents to be enclosed
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet (for PG)
- AIAHCET scorecard statement.
- Migration certificate
- Proof of DOB
- Address Proof
- B. Sc.(N)/P. B. B. Sc. (N) Examination mark statement & Certificate ( for PG)
Check Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Admission
Basic B.Sc./Post Basic B.Sc.
- HSC or equivalent candidates with 45% marks (40 % for SC/ST) in science (Physics, chemistry, biology and English).
- Marks scored in AIACHET.
- B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc./M.Sc. NAIET Nursing with 55% total marks (50% for SC/ST).
- Minimum 1 year experience in nursing.
- Candidate must be fit.
- The university follows the entrance based admission criteria through online means only.
- The candidates are required to submit one form only duplicity of the form may get it reject.
- There is an additional reservation of 15% for the international applicants.
Address : Dr DY Patil College of Nursing, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Bhosari, Pune ( Maharashtra)
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College