Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs via its 24 departments. At the undergraduate level, University offers B.A, B.Com and B.Sc programs. The duration of these programs is 3 years.
Admission to programs offered by MANUU is granted on the basis of merit in qualifying degree examination. The basic eligibility for admission to these courses is 10+2 from a recognized institution. Candidates can register themselves to the above-mentioned course by submitting the application fee amount of INR 500. SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates can register themselves by submitting the application fee of amount INR 300. Read More: MANUU Admission 2020.
Foreign national candidates can register themselves by submitting the application fee of amount $100. No. of the seats allocated in each B.A, B.Com and B.Sc programs is as follows:
- B.Sc Physical Sciences–MPC
- B.Sc Physical Sciences–MPCS
- B.Sc Life Sciences-ZBC
How To Apply
- Applications to the programs offered by the university can be filled online on its official website.
- Applicants need to register on the official website by submitting the application fee amount of INR 500 through challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates can register themselves to the above-mentioned courses by submitting the application fee of INR 300.
- Candidate must have to upload scanned copies of all the following documents along with the application form which are as below:
- Proof of Urdu education at 10th /12th level
- Photo of candidate or any one parent/guardian
- Receipt of Challan as applicable
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet of qualifying examinations
- Proof of caste/category certificate
For foreign national candidates:
- Foreign national candidates can register themselves by submitting the application fee of amount $100.
- In case of selection to any program foreign national students have to present the following documents:
- Student's Visa
- Medical Certificate prescribed by Govt. of India
- Clearance from MEA
Candidate must have to submit the following enclosures along with the application form which are as below:
- All certificates and marks sheet or grade card from High School onwards with certified English translation.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Proof of adequate financial support or scholarship.
Candidates must have to submit the following documents at the time of admission which are as below:
- All Original Certificates with their transcript in English (if the certificates are in another language)
- Photocopy of Passport and Visa
- Medical fitness certificate from a recognized hospital
- Prescribed Fee
- Two sets of photocopies of all certificates
- Twelve passport size latest colour photographs
- Four self-addressed postal stamped envelopes
- Testimonials from two referees
Candidates must have to submit the following documents at the time of registration which are as below:
- A provisional admission/eligibility letter
- Passport with a student visa
- Residential proof
- Bonafide certificate
- HIV certificate obtained from any recognized hospital on arrival in India
- Passed in 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board/ university and must also pass Urdu at 10th or 12th level.
- 5 years of age relaxation is given to SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC and 10 years for PwD candidates.
- For SC/ST and women candidates, 5% relaxation in both the entrance merit and qualifying marks.
15% seats are reserved for the Foreign Nationals candidates in any program of the University. Seats allocated for different reserved categories are as follows:
|Categories||Percentage of seats reserved|
- NSS, Ex Servicemen
- Games and sports
- Kashmiri migrants
Selection of the B.A, B.Sc and B.Com courses is done through merit in qualifying degree.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College