Maulana Azad National Urdu University(MANUU) has 24 departments providing undergraduate, postgraduate and research programs. MANUU offers undergraduate courses in M.A (in 14 disciplines), M.Com and M.Sc. (in 3 disciplines).
Admission to these courses is granted through merit in the qualifying degree. Candidates can register by submitting the application fee of INR 500. SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates can register themselves by submitting an application fee of INR 300. Foreign national candidates can register themselves by submitting the application fee of amount $100.
No. of the seats allocated in each of the programs is as follows:
Courses under MA
The following article discusses the detailed information on the eligibility criteria, and admission process and selection procedure for PG programmes. Read More: MANUU Admission 2020.
How To Apply
For Indian candidates:
- Visit Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU) official website.
- Register by submitting the application fee of amount INR 500 through challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Women candidates can register themselves to the above-mentioned courses by submitting the application fee of amount INR 300.
- Submit the duly signed form along with all the required enclosures.
- Proof of Urdu education at 10th /12th level.
- Photo of candidate or any one parent/guardian.
- Receipt of Challan as applicable.
- 10th class/equivalent marks sheet.
- Copies of certificates/Marks sheet of qualifying examinations.
- Proof of caste/category certificate.
For foreign national candidates:
- Foreign national candidates can register themselves to the above mentioned courses by submitting the application fee of amount $100.
- In case of selection they have to produce the following documents:
- Student's Visa
- Medical Certificate prescribed by Govt. of India
- Clearance from MEA
Candidate must have to submit the following enclosures along with the application form:
- All certificates and marks sheet or grade card from High School onwards with certified English translation.
- Letter of recommendation.
- Proof of adequate financial support or scholarship.
- A provisional admission/eligibility letter
- Passport with a student visa
- Residential proof
- Bonafide certificate
- HIV certificate obtained from any recognized hospital on arrival in India
Candidates must have to submit the following documents at the time of admission which are as below:
- All Original Certificates with their transcript in English (if the certificates are in another language)
- Photocopy of Passport and Visa
- Medical fitness certificate from a recognized hospital
- Prescribed Fee
- Two sets of photocopies of all certificates
- Twelve passport size latest colour photographs
- Four self-addressed postal stamped envelopes
- Testimonials from two referees
- Studied Urdu as a main or optional subject or allied subjects i.e. Arabic & Persian.
- 15% seats are reserved for the Foreign Nationals candidates in any program of the University.
- Seats allocated for different reserved categories are as follows:
|Categories||Percentage of seats reserved|
- NSS, Ex Servicemen
- Games and sports
- Kashmiri migrants
Admission to the programs offered by the University will be granted on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination. For foreign national candidates, Admission is granted on the basis of merit or entrance test and interview conducted by the university.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College