KIMS University BPT and B.Sc Nursing Admissions 2018
Updated On - March 31st 2018
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University Karad (KIMS) is located in western Maharashtra. University include Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Biotechnology offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in respective faculties. The campus is spread over 60 acres.
University offers various Undergraduate and Post graduate courses in different disciplines which are mentioned below:
Under graduate courses:
- Post Basic B.Sc. – (4 years)
Post graduate courses:
- M.P.Th (in 5 disciplines)
- M.Sc. (in 13 disciplines)
Candidates can get admission to the above mentioned courses through entrance examination conducted by this university.
Candidate can register themselves by submitting the entrance examination fees of Rs. 500/- for courses (B.Sc & B.P.Th) and Rs. 1000/- for courses (Post Basic B.Sc, M.P.Th, M.Sc).
NRI candidates can register themselves by submitting the application form fees of Rs. 5000/- which is non - refundable.
Mode of Application
Online & Offline Both
25th Jun, 2019
Important Dates Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) , B.Sc (Nursing) , Master of Physiotherapy(MPT) & M.Sc
| Last date for submitting the Application ||25th Jun, 2019 |
Eligibility Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT)
Candidate must have passed HSC/12th standard or equivalent examination. B.Sc (Nursing)
- Candidates who belong to open category must have obtained not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and taken together at HSC examination.
- Candidates who belongs to backward classes must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and taken together at HSC examination.
Post Basic B.Sc.:-
Candidate must have passed GNM with 50% marks from Institute recognized by Indian Nursing Council. M.Sc
- Medical Anatomy
- Medical Physiology
- Medical Microbiology
- Public Health
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Ob/Gyn Nursing
- Child Health (Peadrtric) Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- M.Sc. Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Microbiology
- Molecular and Human Genetics
Eligibility criteria for the above mentioned courses is as follows:-
Master of Physiotherapy [MPT]
- Candidate must possess B.Sc. Nursing/ Post basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% of aggregate marks.
- Candidate must have minimum one year experience after B.Sc. Nursing and minimum one year experience prior or after post basic B.Sc. Nursing
- 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate should be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- Musculo-Skeletal Science
- Neuro Science
- Cardio-Pulmonary Science
- Pediatric Neurology
- Community Health and Rehabilitation
Eligibility criteria for the above mentioned courses is as follows:
- Candidate must have passed B.P.Th examination from recognized college.
- Candidate must have completed the required period of Pre-registration which is compulsory.
Eligibility of FN/PIO/OCI/NRI category candidates:
Candidate must have completed 12 years of schooling or equivalent recognized by association of Indian universities with subject’s Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks.
Age limit eligibility criteria:
Candidate must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the academic year.
How To Apply M.Sc , Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) & Master of Physiotherapy(MPT)
- Candidate can downlaod the application form from the university website.
- Application will be rejected if submitted incomplete.
- Candidate can register themselves by submitting the entrance examination fees of Rs.500/- for courses (B.Sc & B.P.Th) and Rs. 1000/- for courses (Post Basic B.Sc, M.P.Th, M.Sc).
- NRI candidates can register themselves by submitting the application form fees of Rs. 5000/- which is non - refundable.
- Candidate must submit the application form and all the enclosures at the following address:
The Competent Authority
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University
Near Dhebewadi Road
Karad – 415110
International Candidates must submit the application form and all the enclosures at the following address:-
Ms. Archana Kaulagekar
International Students Advisor
International Students Cell
Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University,
Malkapur, KARAD, 415 539
Maharashtra State, INDIA
- Statement of marks of H.S.S.C. (Std. XIIth) or its equivalent examination.
- Birth Certificate from Competent Authority.
- ‘Bonafide student’ certificate (if applicable)
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from school or college last attended
- Caste certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable)
- A certified copy of the passport as proof of being an Indian Citizen
- 2 copies of recent passport size photograph.
Enclosures of FN/PIO/OCI/NRI category candidates:
- Transcripts of 10 + 2 / Equivalent Examination
- IELTS certificate in case if English is not taken at + 2/equivalent level.
- Equivalence certificate issued by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi or receipt of the application.
- Certificate from the Indian Embassy in the country of residence certifying the NRI status in the case of NRI.
- A Photocopy of the candidate’s and Parent/guardian’s Passports in case of FN/PIO/OCI candidate
- Birth certificate.
- Conduct certificate from the last attended school
- School accreditation certificate
- Testimonial by the candidate
- English Translation of the document/s, wherever necessary.
- 2 copies of Recent photograph
Admission Process M.Sc , Bachelor of Physiotherapy(BPT) & Master of Physiotherapy(MPT)
Selection of the candidate is based on the rank in the merit list in entrance examination conducted by this university
Hostel for International students is available in the campus on twin sharing basis
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College