Andhra University is supported by Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQIP), World Bank funded project to develop technical education in the country.
Andhra University invites applications for admission to the integrated B.Tech-M.Tech Programmes in various specializations for the academic year. Admissions for the programmes will take place through the AUEET - Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test. Read More: Andhra University Admission
How To Apply
- Fill the Application Form online on the university website with required details.
- You should also select your choice of centres from Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, and Vijayawada.
- Application Fee: Registration and Application Processing Fee of INR1200 is to be submitted by opting any of the following modes of payments: Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan, Debit / Credit Card / or Net Banking. For SC/ST/PH fee is INR 1000.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, candidate should verify all the details carefully and press the Submit button.
- Your filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- You should then take print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- You must use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process including the counselling is completed.
- Your registration process is now complete.
Andhra University offers 8 Integrated B.Tech- M.Tech Dual Degree Program:
- Instrumentation Technology
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Computer Science and Networking
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum average of 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- If you are appearing for the 10+2 examination, you are also eligible to apply. However, you must have studied in a regular, full-time, formal stream in the School.
The reservation criteria will be as per the policy of the Government of A.P. that is existing in respect of SC, ST, BCs, CAP, PH, NCC and Sports categories.
- Overall, 85% of the available seats in each course and category will be reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur, and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category.
- 3% of overall seats will be reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates.
The distribution of reserved seats will be as follows:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Listed Backward Classes:||29%|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of AUEET - Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test.
- The paper will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions carrying 100 marks. It will be for a duration of 90 minutes. It will consist of 3 sections with questions based on Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Each part contains 30 multiple choice questions.
- Candidate should answer all the questions in each part. The Mathematics section contains 40 questions and is for 40 marks and the Physics and Chemistry part contain 30 questions and carrying 30 marks each.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College