Andhra University designed and implemented a Quality Management System and became the first general university in the country to get ISO 9001: 2000 Certification in 2006. Andhra University has had Sir C.R. Reddy as its founder Vice-chancellor and Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan as the second Vice-Chancellor.
Read More: Andhra University Admission 2019
The University invites applications for admission to the various undergraduate programmes for the academic year. The programmes are Bachelor of Education, Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), LLB Programme (available in both three year and five-year terms) and Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) Programme. The admission to the programmes is based on the entrance examinations conducted by various authorities.
Important Dates LLB
B.Ed , B.Arch & BFA
| Application form || 01st Mar - 30th Apr , 2020 |
| Last date for submitting the Application ||24th Apr, 2020 |
You must have passed B.A./B.Sc. or an equivalent degree at a graduate level depending on the requirements for the particular course with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination. BFA
You should have passed the HSC or 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised board. LLB
You should have passed any graduate degree examination of 10+2+3 format and secured a minimum of 45% of aggregate marks from any recognised University. If you have secured less than 45% in your graduate degree, you should also possess a post-graduate degree. A 5% relaxation is given if you belong to the SC/ST category.
Nationality: You should be an Indian national only. B.Arch
Candidate have passed the 10+2 exam or any other equivalent exam or IB Diploma on a regular basis, in first attempt with English and Maths as compulsory subjects obtaining minimum 50% aggregate.
How To Apply
- Fill the Application form online on the website of AP EdCET. Then click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Register yourself using the email id & password. After that fill in personal, qualification, contact details in the form.
- Upload your scanned passport sized colour photograph and signature in the form.
- Review the application form carefully and submit the same by clicking on the “Submit” tab.
- “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” Web Page will appear on the screen. Candidate should now make the payment of application fee using available payment modes.
- Application Fee: Candidate must make the fee payment of INR 150/- by selecting the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode among AP Online, e-Seva, MeeSeva or Debit / Credit card.
- With the payment of application fee, the registration will conclude. Take a printout of filled-in Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
- Fill Application Form online on the university website with required details.
- Select the centres from the following choices: Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, and Vijayawada.
- Application Fee: You should Registration and Application Processing Fee of Rs 400/- by opting any of the following modes of payments: Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan, Debit / Credit Card / or Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, one should verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- The filled in Application form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Candidate should take a print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- Use the Application number for future correspondence till the admission process including the counselling is completed.
- Download Application Form from the website.
- You should also select your choice of centres from the given 12 centres.
- Application Fee: You should Rs. 450/- as Registration fee by opting any of the following modes of payments: Andhra Bank / State Bank of India Challan, Debit / Credit Card / or Net Banking.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, you should verify all the details carefully and press Submit button.
- Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Take the print out of the confirmation page for future use.
- Register on the NATA website with a valid email ID. Appointments for the exam are scheduled on a first-come, first-serve basis. One should register well in advance to get the preferred test date.
- Candidate should then fill a form with the required personal and educational details.
Application Fee: Pay the Application fee of INR 1,250/- either through credit card/debit card / net banking or candidate can generate the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
The candidate shall be required to pay additional charges as “processing charges” for the following:-
- Domestic Credit Card:- 1.25% of the NATA Fee plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Debit Card:- 0.75% of the NATA Fees plus service tax as applicable
- Domestic Multiple Bank Net Banking Payment Gateway:- INR 15/- per transaction
- Collection through PAN India ICICI Branches in cash (through challan) is INR 30 per transaction
You should select your preferred test centre from the given list. You must then submit the Application online only. Your registration is now complete.
For admission to Andhra University
- Fill the Application Form online on the university website.
- Select the choice of centres from Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, and Vijayawada.
- Application Fee: Candidate should pay INR 900/- as Registration fee for general category and Rs. 450/- for reserved category in the form of cash or DD in favour of “Convener, Architecture Admissions, Andhra University” payable at Vishakhapatanam from any nationalized bank.
- After filling the online Application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press Submitbutton.
- Candidate filled in Application Form will be generated that contains Application number along with filled details.
- Take the print out of filled in Online Application Form.
- Submit the printed copy of the Application form along with a copy of NATA scorecard and the Demand Draft and send it to the Convener, Architecture Admissions, Andhra University.
Admission Process B.Ed
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Ed. CET i.e., Education Common Entrance Test conducted on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education.
It will comprise of objective type multiple choice questions. You will have to answer 150 questions in two hours duration with one mark for each correct answer. It will consist of the 3 parts.
- Part-A will be on General English with 25 questions.
- Part-B will consist of General Knowledge having 15 questions and Teaching Aptitude having 10 questions.
- Part-C: will be different for each course and you must choose the paper as per the course you have applied for. It consists of 100 questions for 100 marks.
You can choose from any of the following subjects:
- Subject 1 – Mathematics
- Subject 2 – Physical Sciences
- Subject 3- Biological Sciences
- Subject 4 Social Studies
- Subject 5 English Methodology
- You will be selected on the basis of AUCET Examination.
- The paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions which you will have to answer in 90 minutes. Each question will contains four alternative answers (a, b, c, d). There shall be no negative marking.
- You will be selected on the basis of the AP LAWCET i.e., AP Law Common Entrance Test.
- The paper consists of multiple choice type questions carrying 120 questions.
- Every correct answer is awarded with one mark and hence, the paper is for a maximum of 120 marks.
- It consists of 3 sections to be completed in 90 minutes.
- Section A is based on General Knowledge and Mental Ability and Section B is based on Current Affairs.
- Both the sections have 30 questions each. Section 3 has 60 questions and will comprise of questions on Aptitude for the study of Law.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answers.
- You will be selected on the basis of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the Council of Architecture. You must be able to secure 40% score in NATA, i.e. at least 80/200.
- The test is in two parts, a paper-based drawing test and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test. The test measures your aptitude through two sections - a paper-based section for drawing and a computer-based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
- Drawing Section: This is a two-hour paper where you have to attempt three questions. The primary emphasis in scoring the drawing section is on your drawing, imagination and observation skills. Your sense of proportion & perspective is also evaluated together with a sense of colour and composition.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test: This is a computer-based test where you have to answer 40 multiple choice questions. The aesthetic sensitivity test measures perception, imagination, and observation, creativity and communication along with architectural awareness
A mock test is also available at the NATA website.
The reservation criteria will be as per the norms prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College