Andhra University invites applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme and Master of Computer Application (MCA) Programme for the academic year. Both the programmes are of a duration of two years. Andhra University admission to the programmes is based on the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test APICET.
It offers 17 undergraduate and 35 postgraduate programmes, besides research on par with technical institutions worldwide. Read More: Andhra University Admission
How To Apply
- Fill the Application form online on APICET website. After then click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Candidates will be required to register using their email id & password. They have to fill in personal, qualification, contact details in the form.
- Candidate should also upload your scanned passport sized colour photograph and signature in the form.
- Candidate should then review the application form carefully and submit the same by clicking on “Submit” tab.
- Next, the “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” Web Page will appear on the screen. Candidate should now make the payment of application fee using available payment modes.
- Application Fee: You must make the fee payment of Rs.350 by selecting the appropriate Registration Fee payment mode from among AP Online, e-Seva, MeeSeva or Debit / Credit card.
- With the payment of application fee, registration will conclude. Take a printout of filled-in AP ICET Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
For both the courses:
- Candidate should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks for general category and 45% marks in case of SC, ST reserved category in the qualifying examination with Mathematics or one of the subjects at 10+2 level.
- Candidate obtained the qualifying Degree by Distance Mode Program, it should have recognition by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE, and DEC.
Nationality: Indian national only.
The reservation criteria will be as per the policy of the Government of A.P. that is existing in respect of SC, ST, BCs, CAP, PH, NCC and Sports categories.
- Overall, 85% of the available seats in each course and category will be reserved in favour of the Local Candidates from the districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Prakasam belonging to Andhra University area.
- 33.33% of the seats in each course shall be reserved in favour of women candidates in each category.
- 3% of overall seats will be reserved for Physically Handicapped candidates.
The distribution of reserved seats will be as follows:
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||6%|
|Listed Backward Classes:||29%|
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) conducted by Andhra University.
- This is an objective type test and the questions are of multiple choice type carrying a maximum of 200 marks. The test consists of 200 questions of with one mark awarded for every correct answer. It is for a duration of 2 and a half hours.
- The exam is designed so as to measure the ability to think systematically, to use the verbal and mathematical skills and to assess aptitude for admission into MBA/MCA programme.
- Candidate should be able to secure a minimum of 25% marks (i.e. 50 marks out of total 200 marks) for general category. However, for candidates belonging to SC or ST, no minimum qualifying percentage of marks is prescribed.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College