Mode of Application
Online & Offline Both
18th Aug, 2018
The course is especially designed for working professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge bank and grow in commercial world with the apt education. The minimum duration of the M.B.A., Programme is Two Academic Years (Four Semesters: I-Year 2 semesters & II-year 2 semesters) and the maximum duration is of Four Years. Candidates who fail to complete the Programme within Four Years will have to seek fresh admission.
The medium of instruction of M.B.A. Programme is 'English' only. However, Examination may be answered in English or Kannada. Under open distance system, a paper is called "Course" and a course as "programme". The university offers 18 under graduate, 34 post graduate, 7 diploma, 14 PG diploma and 9 certificate courses.
Online & Offline Both
18th Aug, 2018
|Last date for submitting the Application||18th Aug, 2018|
Executive MBA Specialization:-
Candidates who have passed the Bachelors degree from a recognized university in any field with a minimum of 50% of marks with 3 years experience in supervisory/Managerial/professional cadre are eligible for this course. The Equivalence Committee may consider any other degree/qualification as equivalent to the degree of Karnataka State Open University. Sponsored candidates shall fulfill any of the above conditions for eligibility. Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe candidates will get relaxation of 5 %.
Application Procedure for MBA in KSOU includes 5 steps:-
1. For admission in KSOU, candidates can opt for Free Counseling for guidance and selection of course according to their requirements.
2. Candidates can fill the application form online or can also send the completed application form by email or by post.
3. As the application form is filled, Process of fee payment starts, where, the candidates have an option to either pay the fees in lump sum to avail exciting offers or in convenient installments. It is easy to pay fees with the help of convenient payment options by debit/credit card, bank transfer, cheque etc.
4. As the KSOU receives the documents of the registered candidate, the University sends them for verification. After verification, the admission of the candidate is confirmed.
5. After the admission confirmation, Karnataka State Open University (KSOU) generates student ID along with the Study Material and it is dispatched within 7-10 working days.
How to apply?
Step 1: Login to www.ksoumysore.edu.in, go to Online Programmes and click on Apply now. Fill the admission form with all the required details and please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting application for all further references.
Step 2: Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt.
Step 3: Send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address:
Address for Dispatch
KSOU Online Programs
1st Floor, Admission Building,
Karnataka State Open University,
1. Change of Name Application Form.
2. Photocopy of the Judgment (Decree) from the Court, mentioning the declaration of change of name.
3. Advertised copy of Newspaper.
Note: Affidavit, Marriage Certificate etc will not be accepted for Change of name.
The candidates must score at least 35% marks in entrance examination to take admissions in MBA in KSOU. Reservation of seats will be made as per the existing government orders.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College