Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam(Sri Padmavati University) offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes in different specialisations.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam invites applications for admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme and Master of Computer Application (MCA) Programme for the academic year. The admission to both the courses will take place through AP ICET Examination. The entire application process is online. Read More: SPMVV Admission
How To Apply
The online application form is available at the official website of the university. Candidate needs to follow the process tabulated below:
Candidate should have the following necessities:
- Your Mobile Phone
- SPMVVDOA – 2020 Information Brochure
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on the link appearing as Click Here to register for SPMVVDOA – 2020 Online Application
- After clicking the required link, detailed menu options screen will appear
- Click on Online Registration button appearing on the top menu
- Select the Test Name(s) to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects
- After completion of registration details entry, Candidate will receive SMS of a Security Code, the candidate should provide that code in the Registration Form
- Then click “Register & Proceed” button
Fee Payment Process :
- Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button
- Read the instructions and click on the checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button
- Candidate can pay the application fees through challan and also by doing online payment.
- If a candidate wants to pay by challan, a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI.
- If the applicant selects the ONLINE PAYMENT so after the successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. One will get an SMS to the registered mobile number and also get an email to registered email id with complete application details as PDF file.
Bachelor's Degree of any recognized University. Students should qualify through the State level Common Entrance Test (ICET). Admission will be made on the basis of ranks obtained in the Entrance Test.
Admission to 85% of the available seats shall be reserved in favour of the local areas: Andhra, Telangana and Rayalaseema. Reservation for SC/ST/BC/PHC and other categories shall be followed as per the rules prescribed by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
All the candidates who qualified AP ICET 2020 are required to attend certificate verification after completing the registration process by login using AP ICET 2020 Hall Ticket number and Rank.
- Candidates are allowed to attend the counselling on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The counselling dates will be as per the ranks obtained by the candidates.
- One must have to select the college/stream according to their ranks and verify their documents online.
- After the verification process, candidates need to pay the counselling fee and get the receipt.
- The registration numbers and the password will be provided to the candidates for taking part in web counselling.
- Students will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- With the allotment letter, candidates have to report the allotted college for admission on date and time with carrying the original documents .
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College