Centurion University Ph.D. Admissions 2020: Application, Eligibility, Selection
Centurion University of Technology and Management (CUTM), Bhubaneswar offers admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programme under 4 faculties. Admission to all the Ph.D courses will be based on the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Qualified candidates of CSIR/CBSE NET will be exempted from the examination and will be selected on the basis of the performance in the interview.
Masters degree holder in relevant disciplines will be eligible for admission. Students appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible for sseeking admission in Ph.D programme.
The application form can be filled online from the official website of CUTM (https://cutm.ac.in). Application fee of INR 2000/- should be paid through Demand Draft in favor of Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha
Specializations in Ph.D
|Engineering / Technology||Management Studies|
|Sciences / Humanities||Agriculture|
Check Course and Fee Structure
Important Dates M.Phil/Ph.D in Science
| Last date of submission of Application ||15th Jun, 2020 |
| Last date of admission ||31st Jul, 2020 |
Eligibility M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering , M.Phil/Ph.D in Science & M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture
Course Wise Eligibility
- Engineering and Technology: 60% marks or equivalent marks / grades in Master’s degree in Engineering / Technology in the relevant branch.
- Management Studies: Masters degree holder with 60% marks or equivalent marks /grades.
- Sciences and Humanities: 60% marks or equivalent marks or grades in a Master’s degree in Sciences/Humanities/Social Sciences with valid GATE/CBSE/CSIR NET scores.
- Agriculture: 60% marks or equivalent marks /grades in Master’s degree in Agriculture.
The selection will be made on the basis of overall academic career and performance in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university. Candidates belonging to SC/ ST category, will be eligible for admission if they have secured at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
Candidates transferring to CUTM from a different university must meet the eligibility criteria of CUTM for admission in Ph.D.
Check Admission in Centurion University
How To Apply M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering , M.Phil/Ph.D in Science & M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture
Application form can be filled online through the official website of the university.
- Visit the website of university: www.cutm.ac.in
- Go to the “Admissions” tab and select Ph.D.
- Register with email id and phone number.
- Log in id and password will be sent via mail.
- Enter the required personal and academic information.
- Scan and upload photograph and signature.
- Take a print out of filled application form.
- Draw a D.D of INR 2000/- in favor of Centurion University of Technology and Management, Odisha
- Post the filled application form, D.D along with the supporting documents to
HIG-5, BDA Duplex,
Ph: +91 674 2352014, 2352667, Fax: +91 674 2352433
Download official brochure for Ph.D in CUTM
Enclosures: You must attach the following documents with the Application Form:
- Current CV
- Two pages write up on the proposed area of research.
- Statement of Purpose’ which should contain the objective, definition of the problem, proposed methodology and justification
Rejection of Candidature:
CUTM can reject a candidature if:
- There is no appropriate level of qualifications.
- There is clear evidence that the capacity to complete a research degree programme is not present.
- The appropriate supervisory capacity does not exist, that is, no applicant will be offered a place unless an appropriate supervisor is identified.
Admission Process M.Phil/Ph.D in Engineering , M.Phil/Ph.D in Science & M.Phil/Ph.D in Agriculture
- Admission to Ph.D programme will be based on the entrance examination and interview conducted by the university.
- Final selection will be done by the Doctoral Scrutiny Committee on the basis of Research Proposal and the Statement of Purpose submitted with application form.
For More Information
Admission Helpline : 82600 77222
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College