Centurion University of Technology and Management, Bhubaneswar invites application for admission to B.Tech, B.Tech (Lateral entry) and M.Tech programme under 12 specializations in B.Tech and 11 disciplines in M.tech. Admission to the course will be based on the CUEE (entrance examination conducted by the university)/JEE MAINS/EAMCET/WBJEE for B.Tech and admission to M.Tech will be based on GATE.
Candidate passed higher secondary examination (12th ) will be eligible for admission to B.Tech and a candidate holding bachelor’s degree in technology with relevant subjects will be eligible for admission to M.Tech. Candidates seeking admission can submit the application form through both online and offline mode.
The online application form can be filled through the official website of CUTM and application form can be downloaded from the website for offline mode. The application fee of INR 600/- should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card/D.D.
Specializations in B.Tech
|Civil Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Automotive Engineering||Data Science|
|Internet Security||Electrical Engineering|
|Bio-Tech Engineering||Aerospace Engineering|
Specializations in M.Tech
|Data Science||Internet Security||Communication Systems|
|VLSI Design||Thermal Engineering||Hydraulics|
|Computer Science ||Design and Manufacturing||Power System and Control|
Check CUTM Admission 2019
How To Apply
The application form can be filled through both online and offline mode.
- Visit the website of university: www.cutm.ac.in
- Register through valid email id.
- Verification code will be sent via mail.
- Enter the required personal and academic information.
- Scan and upload photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee of INR 600/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Download the application form.
- Fill it with all the required personal and academic information.
- Draw a D.D of INR 600/- in favor of CSREM TRUST, Payable at Bhubaneswar.
- Sent the filled application form, D.D along with the supporting documents to:
? The Director (Admissions),
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Transfer Certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile of Kerala (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable
Check more about B.Tech and M.Tech in Centurion University
Course Wise Eligibility:
- Passed 10+2 examination from a recognized university or appearing 10+2 examination.
- The applicant should have studied in regular full-time formal education.
- Should have secured a minimum average of 45% marks (40% marks in case of reserved category) in Physics, Mathematics/ Biology and Chemistry.
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry):
- Should have passed or should be appearing in three years fulltime diploma course in Engineering.
- Minimum 50% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education & Training of any state/Universities having AICTE approval.
- Passed Bachelor's Degree in Science examination from any University of India or equivalent recognized by UGC with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics at +3 levels.
- 50% of seats shall be filled through Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE).
- 50% Reservation of seats for JEEMAIN/EAMCET and other state test rank holders.
- 25 seats shall be reserved for the wards of the CRPF personnel.
- 25 seats shall be reserved for the wards of the Indian Navy personnel.
- Reservation of seats for FN/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in gulf Countries as per the AICTE norms.
- All statutory reservation of seats for SC/ST and other categories will be as per the applicable rules.
For B.Tech. Programme:-
Selection will be based on the CUEE /JEEMAIN /EAMCET / WBJEE / Other equivalent Entrance Test.
For B.Tech. (Lateral Entry):-
You must have appeared any nationalized entrance tests: CUEE/JEEMAIN/EAMCET/WBJEE/Other equivalent Entrance Test.
Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) Pattern:
- The exam will be for a duration of 3 hours.
- It will contain 180 objective type of questions.
- The questions will be based on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics, with each subject having 60 questions.
- Each correct answer will carry one mark.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.
- The medium of the Exam will be English.
You can also find some sample papers on the University website.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College