Vidyasagar University, Midnapore, West Bengal offers admission to Ph.D programme under 27 specializations. Admission will be based on the Common Entrance Test (CET) conducted by the university. SET/NET/JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance examination.
Masters degree holder in relevant subject can apply for admission.
The application form can be filled online through the official website Vidyasagar University (http://www.vidyasagar.ac.in). Application fee of INR 500/- should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Specializations in Ph.D
|Zoology||Women's Studies||Sociology||Sanskrit||Remote Sensing & GIS|
|Mathematics||Management||Life Science||Library and Information Science||History|
|Hindi||Fisheries Science||Environmental studies||English||Economics|
|Commerce||Chemistry||Botany||Bio-Medical Laboratory Science & Management||Bengali|
Check Course and Fee Structure
How To Apply
Application form can be filled online through the official website of the university.
- Visit: http://phdadmission.vidyasagar.ac.in/
- Click “New Portal”
- Read disclaimer carefully
- Enter asked personal information
- Type valid email id and contact number
- Enter academic details
- Scan and upload a recent photograph
- Pay application fee of INR 500/- through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Take a print out of the filled application form
- Post the filled application form and supporting documents to:
Vidyasagar University Rd,
West Bengal 721102
- Application fees payment receipt
- Date of birth proof
- Self-attested copy (both sides) of mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Self-attested mark sheet of post-graduation
- Caste/disability certificates from the appropriate authority (if applicable)
- Address proof
- Master degree holder in relevant subject from a recognized university.
- Minimum of 55% marks (general category) and 50% marks (SC, ST, PH) should be secured in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates appearing for qualifying examination can also apply for admission
Admission will be based on CET and VIVA VOCE conducted by the university.
- Provisional merit list will be uploaded for CET based on marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- SET/NET/JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from CET.
- CET qualified candidates will be invited for VIVA-VOCE and submission of the research proposal.
- Final merit list will be based on CET and VIVA-VOCE along with research proposal.
- Selected candidates will be called for the final submission of programme fee.
Check Admission in Vidyasagar University
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College