Indian Law Institute (ILI) Ph.D. Admissions 2020: Application Form, Eligibility, Entrance Examination
Indian Law Institute (ILI) offers Ph.D in law. It conducts an All India Eligibility Test for the admission for PH.D in Law. Seat intake of Ph.D. in Law is 9.
Selection will be based on the final merit list, prepared after the VIVA -VOCE of the All India Eligibility Test shortlisted applicants.
Applicants holding degree of LL.M from ILI or from any other recognised university with minimum 55% are eligible for All India Admission Test.
Candidates who qualified UGC NET/JRF are exempted from this test.
Application form can be submitted online with INR 3000/- as the application fee which will be refundable.
Read aboutILI Courses & Fee
How To Apply
- For application forms, visit www.ili.ac.in.
- Follow the link “ADMISSION 2019” to process further and fill/submit the form online.
- All the information regarding the application will be displayed on the web page of “APPLICATION 2019”.
- Fill all the personal information.
- Upload the scanned copy of category/caste/j&k domicile/pwd certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Research plan in 500 words.
- For form submission, application fee INR 3000/- should be submitted through Net banking/ debit /credit card /wallet,etc.
- Check ILI Admission 2019
Eligible candidates will only be able to go through with the entrance test for Ph.D admissions.
- Candidates having LL.M degree with minimum 55%marks from any recognised university.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Qualifying exam results should be submitted before 15th september 2019.
- Candidates qualified UGC NET/JRF are exempted from test and will be selected on the basis of their research plan.
Backward classes, SCs/STs,Physically handicaps and kashmiri migrants get relaxation in required minimum marks for Ph.D
- FOR SCs/STs- 5% of relaxation.
- For PH - 5% in the minimum marks.
- For Kashmiri migrants- 10% of relaxation.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the All India Eligibility Test.
- Eligibility Test will be divided into 3 parts of 180 maximum marks.
- Candidate will be called for presentation of the research proposal and interview after qualifying.
- Admission to Ph.D programme will be made according to the merit list prepared based on the performance in the VIVA VOCE and Presentation.
- Exempted candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their research planning submitted along with the online application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College