Gondwana University (GU) M.Phil,Ph.D Admission 2019: Application Form, Eligibility, Entrance Examination
Gondwana University (GU) offers admission for M.phil and Ph.D in the field of English, Sociology, Social Work, Commerce.
Admission to M.phil and Ph.d will be based on the entrance exam and interview conducted by Gondwana University,Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET). Candidate having post graduation in relevant subjects are eligible for applying.
Application form can be filled from the official website of university (http://gondwanauniversity.org) Application fees for M.phil is INR 1000/-(General category) and INR 700/-(Reserved category) and for Ph.D is INR 800/-(Unreserved applicants) and INR 600/-(Reserved candidates). Application forms will be available till August 6, 2019.
CheckGondwana university Courses and Fee Structure
How To Apply
Application form can be filled from the official website of university.
- Visit the link http://gondwanauniversity.org
- Check notice board.
- Click on “Apply” button.
- Register with email id along with contact number.
- Username and password will be received via Email or SMS in registered mail id and contact number.
- Verify username and password.
- Fill academic Information.
- Upload scanned recent Photograph and Signature.
- Download filled application form.
- Draw a Demand Draft of INR 1000/- (INR 700/- Reserved category) for M.phil and INR 800/- (INR 600/- Reserved category) for Ph.D in favor of “Finance & Account Officer, Gondwana University, Gadchiroli” and payable at Bank of India, Gondwana University Branch, Gadchiroli Code No. 9648
- Post downloaded Application Form and D.D with self attested documents to complete the registration process.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Marks sheets of UG and PG degree.
- Original eligibility certificates for candidates who have passed qualifying examination other than Gondwana University.
- Domicile for candidates of Maharashtra.
- Migration certificate for candidates of other states.
Course wise Eligibility-
- M.phil/Ph.d in English- Post Graduation degree in English with minimum 55% scores.
- M.phil/Ph.D in Sociology- Masters degree in Sociology with at least 48% marks.
- M.phil/Ph.D in social work- MA in Social Work with 55% marks on an average.
- M.phil/Ph.D in commerce- Post Graduation degree in Commerce with minimum 55% marks.
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Entrance Examination and interview conducted by the University itself.
- University will upload merit list according to performance in PET.
- Interview call letter will be sent on the registered Email Id.
- Interview session will be followed by document verification.
- Admission call letter will be sent to the qualified students via mail.
- Payment of programme fee will be the confirmation of admission
Check Gondwana University Admission 2019
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College