Kakatiya University, Warangal (Telangana) offers admission to udergraduate programme in 7 disciplines. Candidate passed higher secondary examination (12
th) can apply for the admission.
Admission will be based on the marks secured in qualifying examination.
Registration form can be filled through the official website of Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST) Government of Telangana. Registration fee for undergraduate programmme of INR 200/- should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Disciplines in UG
Bachelor in Arts (BA) Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com) Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.Sc) - Check Course and Fee Structure How To Apply
Registration form for Undergraduate course can be filled through the official website of Degree Online Services Telangana (DOST).
Visit https://dost.cgg.gov.in/welcome.do Click “Candidate Pre-Registration” Enter valid email id and contact number Type personal information Add academic details Upload scanned photograph and signature Upload supporting documents Click “Application Fee Payment” Pay application fee of INR 200/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card Go to “Candidate Login” Confirm application submission Required Documents Certificate of 10th and 12th class Transfer certificate (if applicable) Proof of Local/Non-Local candidates Date of Birth Certificate Eligibility Course Wise Eligibility Bachelor in Arts (BA?) Passed higher secondary examination (12 th) in any stream Minimum score secured should be 50%marks in the qualifying examination Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)? Passed intermediate examination with commerce background At least 50% marks should be secured Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Qualified higher secondary examination (12 th) in any stream from a recognised instituition Minimum 50% marks should be secured Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Passed 12 th in any stream from a recognised institution 50% marks should be secured in the qualifying examination Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) Qualified higher secondary examination with Biology as main subject Minimum 50% marks should be secured Bachelor in Science (B.Sc) Passed higher secondary examination with Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology At least 50% marks should be secured in the qualifying examination Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.Sc) Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university A minimum score of 50% in the same Reservation 85% of the total available seats are reserved in favour of the Local Candidates in relation to the Local area. Remaining 15% seats will be filled by local and non-local candidates.
Catgeory Seats Reserved (%) Scheduled Castes (SC) 15% Scheduled Tribes (ST) 6% Female candidates 33.33% Backward Classes – A 7% Backward Classes – B 10% Backward Classes – C 1% Backward Classes – D 7% Backward Classes – E 4% NCC and ACC 2% Games and Sports 2% Extra-Curricular Activities 1% Ex-Servicemen & Children of Armed Forces Personnel(CAP) 5% Physically handicapped 3% Admission Process
Admission to UG course will be totally based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
Merit list of selected students will be uploaded by the education board of Telangana Pay registration fee of INR 4000/- through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card for seat allotment Seat allotment will be according to the marks secured by applicants Pay the fee of alloted college through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card Allotment letter will be sent via mail Take a print out of it Report to the alloted college for document verification and confirmation of admission Documents Required Printed Application form Allotment Letter Certificate of 10th and 12th class Transfer certificate (if applicable) Proof of Local/Non-Local candidates. Date of Birth Certificate Check Admission in Kakatiya University
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College