Jiwaji University (JU) offers Post-Graduate courses in the field of Business Administration. The application process of the University starts in the month of June and ends in the month of July or August (as per the given dates).
The application process is an offline process and the candidates may fill the application form with the help of kiosk person and the detailed information is given in the below article. The form is available online but the submission of the form is an offline process only.
Jiwaji University ? conducts Entrance test for both the Post-Graduate course. All candidates may fill the application form for maximum of 5 courses and separate registration fee as per the eligibility of the course. Check Jiwaji University Admission 2020.
How To Apply
Interested candidates may apply for MBA as per eligibility requirements. The application procedure is explained below:
- Visit the website www.mponline.gov.in.
- Fill the application form correctly and remit INR 1000 (INR 800 for SC/ST/OBC/FF/PH/Kashmiri migrant / Parsi / Staff Ward / NRI / NCC / NSS / Sports, etc.) as application fees.
- Attach the given enclosures, sign the declaration and submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form and send the same by speed post or by registered post along with photocopies of all the mark sheets, caste certificate, and certificate related to participation in NCC, NSS, Sport, and Co-curricular activities to below-mentioned address:
The Chairman, Admission Committee, School of Studies in Physics, Jiwaji University Gwalior – 474011.
- 2 Passport size recent photographs for getting it scanned for admission form
- Family details like Father’s name, Mother’s name and their occupation
- Date of Birth
- Address for correspondence
- Academic details like 10th, 12th Marks and Graduation Marks
- Contact number
|MBA||Chemical Sales & Marketing Management||Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) with Chemistry/Chemical Technology/Industrial Chemistry/Biochemistry/Bachelor of Pharmacy with 50% marks.|
|Financial Administration||Graduation in any discipline with aggregate 50% marks|
|Human Resource Development|
- Candidates belonging to category of SC/ST/OBC and Physically Challenged will be given below mentioned relaxation:
- Relaxation of 5% in the qualifying exam.
- Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit.
- 16% and 20% seats of the total seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to SC and ST.
- 14% seats will be reserved for OBC category candidates (except who are in creamy layer).
- 3% of total seats in all categories will be given to sons/ grandsons/ daughters/ granddaughters of freedom fighters, for sons/ daughters of permanently disabled defence personnel working and died, and physically applicants of these categories.
- A horizontal reservation of 30% will be given to female candidates in all categories.
- Two extra seats will be created in each course for the following:
- One seat for wards of regular teachers and officers of the University.
- One seat for wards of regular class.
Admission to MBA program is granted on the basis of a valid score in Entrance exam followed by an interview and Group Discussion. The entrance exam would be of 100 marks and there would be 4 sections containing 25 questions each. Weightage for both Interview and Group Discussion is 10 marks each.
- The list of selected candidates will be prepared in accordance with their merit in the Entrance test.
- A separate list will be prepared for the General and Reserved category.
- Counselling for the admission will be held on scheduled time at Galav Sabhagar and the admission will be finalized at the time of counselling.
- The candidates are required to reach personally before the counselling team.
- Candidates should bring all the required documents at the time of counselling.
For further details, candidates may contact the University at below mentioned details:
Gwalior (M.P.), India
Enquiry No.: +91 751 2442712
Degree Section: +91 751 2442757
Fax No.: +91 751 2341768, Telegram: University
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College