The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) offers admission to M.A. in Population Studies through Distance Mode of Education. Total intake in the course is 100.
Admission to the course will be based on merit of qualifying examination. Bachelor’s degree in any social science subject/Health Sciences/Mathematics/ Statistics will be the eligibility criteria of admission.
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of IIPS (www.iipsindia.org). Application fee of INR 500/- for General, 250 for OBC-non-creamy layer and 125 for SC/ST and PWD candidates should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Check Course and Fee Structure of IIPS
How To Apply
Application form can be downloaded through the official website of IIPS.
- Visit http://www.iipsindia.ac.in/
- Download the application form
- Take a print out of it
- Fill the application form with required personal information
- Write academic details
- Paste a recent passport size photograph
- Pay application fee of INR 500/-(general category), INR 250/- (OBC) and INR 125/- (SC/ST category) through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card and take a print out of the e-receipt
- Sent the filled application form, e-receipt of application fee and supporting documents to: Department of Extra Mural Studies and Distance Education
- 10th and 12th marksheet
- Marksheet of qualifying examination
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Date of birth proof
Check Admission in IIPS
- Minimum 50% marks should be secured (general candidates)
- At least 45% marks must be secured (SC/ST/OBC and PWD category)
- Candidates having master’s degree and also those who are having work experience will be given due weightage
- The cut-off percentage can further be reduced by the admission committee for candidates with additional qualifications
Seats will be reserved for the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates as per the Government of India norms.
For More Information
The Assistant Registrar (Academic)
International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)
Govandi Station Road, Deonar
Contact No : 91+22+42372468 / 91+22+42372433
Fax : 91+22+25563257
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College