Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women's University (SNDTU) offers various programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The programs include B.A, M.A and PG Diploma programs. These programs are offered under the following faculties:
|Faculty of Arts||Faculty of Fine Arts||Faculty of Education||Faculty of Education||PG Diploma in Early Childhood Care Education|
|Faculty of Social Science||Faculty of Commerce||PG Diploma in HRM||PG Diploma in School Counselling||-|
Only the women candidates with relevant qualifying degree or women candidates who have passed UET can register for the programs offered under SNDTU Distance Education.
Candidates can register for admission by filling-in the online/Offline application form for the entrance examination and submitting the required processing requisites, on or before the due date.Admission to the above programs is done directly on the basis of the qualifying Entrance Test (UET) conducted by the Centre for Distance Education/qualifying degree. Check SNDT Women’s University Distance Education Admission 2020.
How To Apply
Candidates must apply for admission through the online/offline registration process and submit completed application before due date. All fields in the application form should be correctly and completely filled-in with the relevant information.
- Candidate can download the application form the university website or obtain the same from the Accounts Section of SNDT Women’s University.
- Submit the duly filled downloaded form along with the necessary documents and a demand draft of tuition fee in favour of “Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University,” payable at Mumbai.
- The completed application form along with the necessary and relevant documents should be submitted to the office of the Director, Board of College and University Development (BCUD)
Two Attested copies of the following documents should be submitted with the application form.
- The Mark sheet of the highest qualification acquired.
- Passing Certificate / Degree Certificate of Graduate examination
- Marriage Certificate (in case of name change).
- Caste Certificate (except for Open Category).
- Medical Certificate given by a Competent Authority in case of blind/visually or physically challenged candidates.
- Test score sheet
- HSC/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet
- Demand draft of tuition fee in favour of “Registrar, S.N.D.T. Women’s University,” payable at Mumbai.
- Candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognized board where English is a compulsory subject and any four subjects carrying 100 marks each.
- Candidate must have passed three-year diploma recognized by the government of India.
- Candidate who has passed any examination which is considered as equivalent to above by the university or any other recognized body.
Candidates will be selected according to the norms of the Distance Education Council (DEC) which includes qualifying degree and UET.
- Candidates who wish to get admission in Arts and Commerce degree programmes, but do not have 10+2(H.S.C) level certificates can apply for the same via UET.
- Candidates can apply for the second and third year of the Bachelor’s degree program only if they have passed the previous respective years from the same university/any other recognized university with or without admissible ATKT.
- Candidates can apply for the second year of the Master’s degree program only if they have passed the previous year from this university with admissible ATKT.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College