Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad offers admission in various Post Graduate programmes through Common Post Graduation Entrance Test (CPGET).
Application form for CPGET will be available from the month of April to June and online test will be in the month of July.
Application forms can be filled through the official website (http://tscpget.com/). Application fee for single subject will be INR 800/-( general category) and INR 600/-(SCs/STs). For each additional subject, fee will be INR 400/- (all categories). Fee should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Admission to M.Tech/M.Pharma and MCA/MBA will be based on GATE and TS ICET respectively. Rest of the admission will be based on CPGET.
Check Osmania University course and fee structure
How To Apply
Application form should be filled online
- Visit: http://tscpget.com/CPGET/CPGET_HomePage.aspx
- Click on “Application Fee Payment”
- Enter Name and Date of Birth
- Tap on “Proceed” option
- Pay application fee of INR 800/- (general category) and INR 600/- (SCs/STs) through Net Banking/Credit/Debit Card
- Additional subject choice fee of INR 400/-(Every category) should be paid through the same way
- Check payment status
- Proceed with filling application form
- Enter personal details and address
- Type all academic details
- Add test centre preferences
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Tap on “Preview/Submit”
- Cross check all entered details properly
- Click on “Freeze”
- Application will get submitted
- Print application form for future references
COURSE WISE ELIGIBILITY
- Graduation degree in relevant subjects.
- Minimum 40% marks (passing marks for SCs/STs) secured in qualifying exam.
- Graduation degree in Bachelor of Journalism and Communication.
- Minimum score secured should be 40% marks in aggregate.
- Any Graduation degree is eligible for the programme.
- Minimum criteria of score is 40%marks in aggregate.
- B.Com degree in any stream.
- Must have secured minimum 40% marks in aggregate.
- B.Com degree in any stream.
- Minimum 40% score should be secured.
- Bachelor’s degree with Maths as a subject.
- Minimum 40% should be secured.
MHM (Hotel Management)
Any graduate can apply for admission in MHM.
All Armed Forces with a Bachelor Degree sponsored by Government of India Deference Service.
MPM (Police Management)
IPS probationers undergoing training at SVPNPA .
Passed B.Ed degree from any Recognised University.
- A pass in B.E. of Osmania University in the concerned discipline or its equivalent.
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by O.U. as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- A pass in B.Tech/B.E Chemical Engineering.
- GATE qualification is mandatory.
- A pass in B.Pharmacy degree
- Qualified the GATE with 55%.
- Candidates should have passed and secured a minimum of 45% marks in the aggregate in LL.B.
- A pass in the qualifying examination is sufficient for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination.
- Candidates appearing for the qualifying exam.
- Mathematics subject in qualifying exam is not mandatory.
- 85% of total intake is reserved for the local applicants with valid residence proof.
- Remaining 15% of intakes are of the candidates belonging to other states.
- Merit list for M.Tech, M.Pharma and MCA will separately take place
- Selection of candidates for M.Tech, B.Pharma and MCA programme will be based on the rank secured in GATE and ICET respectively
- If sufficient number of GATE qualified candidates are not available, the admissions will be made on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the University/Government
- Selection to rest of the courses in Post Graduation degree programmes will be based on the computer based test, CPGET
- CPGET is an Aptitude Test for the applicants who wants to have admission in Osmania university
- Merit list of qualified candidates will be issued by osmania university
- Qualified candidates will be invited for Admission and Document verification via Email/SMS
- Document verfication and payment of programme fee will confirm admission
- Acknowledgement Card
- Printed Application form
- Common Entrance Test Rank Card
- Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket
- Transfer certificate (T.C.) from the Institution where the candidate studied last
- Proof of Local/Non-Local candidates.
- Certificate of 10th and 12th class
- Date of Birth Certificate
Check Osmania University Admission
For More Details
Osmania University, Hyderabad
Near PGRR Centre for Distance Education, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad- 500007, Andhra Pradesh,
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College