Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) Integrated B.A. LL.B. Admissions 2020: Eligibility, Cut Off, Fees
MNLU offers Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Honours) program at undergraduate level. The duration of this program is 5 years. Applications to the BA. LLB offered by MNLU can be made in both online and offline mode.
Candidates who have passed the 10+2 qualifying examination can register for admission to the B.A. LL.B. programme. Selection of the candidate for admission to the B.A. LL.B. programme will be done on the basis of marks scored in the CLAT examination. Candidates can register themselves for CLAT examination by submitting the concerned application form along with the fee amount of Rs. 4000/- (for unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category candidates) and Rs. 3500/- (for SC/ST category candidates).
International candidates can register themselves by submitting the application fee amount of Rs. 5000/- through demand draft (DD). Check MNLU Admission 2019
Important Dates Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [B.A.L.L.B.]
| Publication of First Seat Allotment List by CLAT ||14th Jun, 2020 |
| Admission Dates via CLAT Third List || 02nd - 03rd Jul, 2020 |
| Last date of submission of Application form under Vacant Seats ||09th Jul, 2020 |
- Candidate should have passed HSC or equivalent 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (for Unreserved/ OBC/ Specially Abled candidates) and 40% marks (for SC/ST candidates)
- Candidates who are appearing in qualifying examination in April/May 2019 are also eligible for admission to B.A. LL.B. programme
Eligibility for NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates:
- Candidate should be less than 20 years of age as on July 1, 2019 and 22 years in case of SC / ST / BC candidates
- Candidate should have passed HSC/intermediate or equivalent examination recognized by the university with minimum 45% aggregate marks
How To Apply
- Candidates can register themselves through CAPS (CLAT Online Application Processing System) only, available at the official CLAT website “www.clat.ac.in”
- After successful registration, candidates will receive CAPS User ID and Password on the E-mail address and Mobile number provided by them
- After logging in with his/her User ID and password, the candidate should fill the online application form and upload his/her scanned photograph, signature, birth certificate, and category certificate
- The candidate will then proceed to the “Payment of the Application Fee” section where the fee can be submitted either online or through Challan. Candidates can submit the application fee of INR. 4000/- (unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category candidates) and INR. 3500/- (SC/ST category candidates) through net banking, debit card/credit card
- Candidate can also generate a Bank Challan, take its printout and submit the fee through it, in cash, at any ICICI branch. Upon successful payment, the same will be updated in the candidate’s profile on the CLAT Online Application Interface
- Upon successful payment, the candidate should download the completely filled-in application with fee payment details for future references
For International candidates:
- NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates can register themselves by downloading the application form and submitting it upon completion, along with the application fee of INR 5000/- through DD. DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University’ and payable at Visakhapatnam
- Completed applications, along with the fee and necessary enclosures, should be submitted, in person or by post, within the stipulated time to the following address:
Maharashtra National law University Mumbai
Post Box. No. 8338, Deonar
Mumbai – 400088
Enclosures for Indian candidates:
- Personal information (name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code)
- Essential Qualification details (Percentage of marks/CGPA, University/college information)
- Programme in which the candidate wishes to appear (UG Course or PG Course)
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses
- Signature of candidate
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/SAP Certificates in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Net banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode.
- In case the payment is to be made through debit card/credit card, then the candidate is required to have the information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number etc.
Enclosures for NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates:
- Copy of the Passport of the applicant / Sponsor.
- Latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- School leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/Etc.) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate /PUC /HSC /etc) and percentage / conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- One Photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Migration Certificate.
- Copy of CLAT Score card
- Copy of the Passport of Sponsor working abroad.
- Translated copy of foreign work permit / licence to work of sponsor
- Copy of residence permit of sponsor.
- Valid NRI status certificate of sponsor issued by competent authority
- Undertaking of the sponsor for financial support for entire duration of the course.
Selection of the candidate will be based on his/her rank in the merit list of CLAT 2019 examination. Following are the list of documents required at the time of admission.
- CLAT score card and Admit Card
- Copy of CLAT counselling Fee receipt.
- Original Age Proof
- Marks sheet of qualifying Examinations (Class 10th and 12th)
- Original Character Certificate and Transfer Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate
- SC/ST/OBC / SBC/ SEBC/ PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer Certificate
- Original copy of Adhaar Card.
- Original copy of Passport
- Recent passport size photographs (6 Copies)
Seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ De-notified tribes/ nomadic trides/ BC/ OBC category at direct recruitment. Seats reserved for various category candidates are distributed as follows:
|De-notified tribes (A)||3%|
|Nomadic tribes (B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (D)||2|
|Special backward category||2|
|Other backward classes||19|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College