Maharashtra National Law University (MNLU) LL.M. Admissions 2019: Eligibility, Cut Off, Fees
MNLU offers a Postgraduate degree program to its students every year i.e., LL.M. in Law Pedagogy & Research. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in law or any other equivalent degree are eligible for admission to the LLM program at MNLU .
Candidates can register for admission by filling in the online application form and submitting the required processing fee, on or before the last date. Admission to the LL.M. degree program is done on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the CLAT examination. Check MNLU Admission 2019
Important Dates LLM
| Publication of First Seat Allotment List by CLAT ||14th Jun, 2020 |
| Last date of submission of Application form under Vacant Seats ||09th Jul, 2020 |
- Candidates must possess LL.B. or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks (for Unreserved/OBC/Specially Abled Persons) and 50% (in case of SC/ST category candidates)
- Candidates whose are awaiting their qualifying examination results or are due to appear in the qualifying examination in March/April 2019 are also eligible to appear in CLAT-2019 examination
How To Apply LLM
- Candidates can register themselves through CAPS (CLAT Online Application Processing System) only, available at the official CLAT website “www.clat.ac.in”.
- Upon successful registration, candidates will receive CAPS User ID and Password on the E-mail address and Mobile number provided.
- After logging in with his/her User ID and password, the candidate should fill the online application form and upload his/her scanned photograph, signature, birth certificate, and category certificate.
- The candidate will then proceed to the “Payment of the Application Fee” section where fee can be submitted either online or through Challan. Candidates can submit the application fee of INR 4000/- (unreserved/ OBC/ SAP category candidates) and INR 3500/- (SC/ST category candidates) through net banking, debit card/credit card.
- Candidates can also generate a Bank Challan, take its printout and submit the fee through it, in cash, at any ICICI branch. Upon successful payment, the same will be updated in the candidate’s profile on the CLAT Online Application Interface.
- Upon successful payment, the candidate should download the completely filled-in application with fee payment details for future reference.
For International candidates:
- NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates can register themselves by downloading the application form and submitting it upon completion, along with the application fee of INR 5000/- through DD. DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Registrar, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University’ and payable at Visakhapatnam
- Completed applications, along with the fee and necessary enclosures, should be submitted, in person or by post, within the stipulated time to the following address:
Maharashtra National Law University
Post Box. No. 8338, Deonar
Mumbai – 400088
Enclosures for Indian candidates:
- Personal information (name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.)
- Address for communication (including PIN code)
- Essential Qualification details (Percentage of marks/CGPA, University/college information)
- Program in which the candidate wishes to appear (UG Course or PG Course)
- Three choices of CLAT examination cities
- Front facing Passport size clear photograph of the Candidate with clear lenses
- Signature of candidate
- Scanned copy of SC/ST/SAP Certificates in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of Domicile Category in pdf format only (if applicable)
- Net banking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode.
- In case the payment is to be made through debit card/credit card, then the candidate is required to have the information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number etc.
Enclosures for NRI/ foreign nationals/ NRI sponsored category candidates:
- Copy of the Passport of the applicant / Sponsor.
- Latest Character certificate from the institution last attended indicating that he/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period.
- School leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate.
- Statement of marks at the qualifying examination (Intermediate/PUC/HSC/Etc.) and 10th standard.
- Copy of the statement of marks at the Qualifying Examination (i.e. equivalent to Intermediate /PUC /HSC /etc) and percentage / conversion certificate in case of Grades.
- Copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Eight Stamp Sized Photographs of the Candidate.
- One Photograph of the Local Guardian (who shall be a near/close relative) if any.
- Migration Certificate
Admission Process LLM
Selection of the candidate will be based on his/her rank in the merit list of CLAT 2019 examination.
- Seats will be reserved for the person belonging to SC/ ST/ De-notified tribes/ nomadic tribes/ BC/ OBC at direct recruitment.
- Seats reserved for various category candidates are distributed as follows:
|De-notified tribes (A)||3%|
|Nomadic tribes (B)||2.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (C)||3.5%|
|Nomadic tribes (D)||2|
|Special backward category||2|
|Other backward classes||19|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College