Rabindra Bharti University invites applicants for admission in their BA/BFA/B.L.I.Sc & B.Ed. undergraduate courses through a common entrance test. Under the RBU panel, Rabindra Bharti University has divided it’s faculty into 3 departments: Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Fine Arts & Faculty of Visual Arts.Under these faculties, different courses are arranged in a way best suited for the advancement and progress of the University’s teaching methodologies and the students.
Candidates holding a minimum mark of 50% at 10+2 level in relevant subject are eligible for admission. Admission to Rabindra Bharti University is granted on the basis of merit in qualifying marks. Merit list of selected candidates will be published on the official website of the University.
Admission to UG courses of the University is online and the required application fee can be remitted on the university website using Net Banking or Credit Cards or Debit Cards of any bank. Check Rabindra Bharti University Admission 2019
Interested candidates can apply for UG courses offered in Rabindra Bharti University in online mode. For detailed information, check the information given below:
BA HONS. FINE ARTS
10+2 with a minimum of 55% Marks (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/OBC) in the concerned subject is the basis eligibility requirement for admission to UG programs.
Applications to B.A Economics can be made by the students having Mathematics as their subject at 10+2 level with a minimum score of 30% (with economics) and at least 50% (without economics) in the same.
Eligibility For Special Honors:
10+2 with a minimum score of 55% (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/OBC) in the concerned subject in which they wish to pursue the course.
SEAT ALLOTMENT AND RESERVATION For B.Ed
Total no of seats for the B.Ed. Course: 50
Out of the total, 75% seats will be reserved for Fresher candidates (90% of this is reserved for home university and 10% for other university candidates) and the rest 25% of seats are reserved for Deputed candidates.
Total no of seats for B.Ed. Spl. Course: 30
Out of the total, 90% seats will be reserved for home university candidates and the rest 10% seats will be for open competition from other universities. As per the Govt. rules, separate reservation of seats will be conducted for reserved categories (SC/ST/O
SEAT RESERVATION For B.L.I.Sc.
2) Students must notify themselves about the seat allocation for fresher candidates (internal & external) and deputed candidates from the University website.
3) B.L.I.Sc. Course reserves 4 separate seats for Foreign/ NRI candidates against a higher tuition fees.
Criteria for evaluation of marks in merit lists for all courses offered are as follows:
Applicants are analyzed on the basis of marks obtained at 10+2 level and Bachelors level. 50% of the score is based on the marks obtained in 10th and 12th standards (or equivalent) in the ratio of 20:30 respectively. (Best four subjects). The other 50% is based on the score in the concerned subject in which the student wishes to apply in the Honors Degree. On the basis of total aggregate, the merit lists will be prepared.
1 st Provisional Merit list of the candidates selected for admission in the above subjects and other details will be published on the University.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College