Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) offers DM, M.Ch (Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery) and PDCC courses. DM degree includes 3 specializations.
Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of NEET SS entrance examination.
Registration of application for NEET SS will be done online on www.natboard.edu.in and will commence from May 8 - 28 May 2020 (Tentatively). Application fee is INR 3750/- can be submitted online,through credit/debit/online banking.
ILBS, DM & M.Ch Course Seats
|DM Organ Plant Anesthesia and Critical Care||1|
|DM Pediatric Hepatology||1|
|M.Ch Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery||3|
Read about ILBS Courses & Fee
How To Apply
Steps of application-
Application form is submitted through online and offline mode both.
- Visit the official website (https://www.ilbs.in/) for ILBS entrance examination application form.
- Click on the link and enter all the details as required.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature.
- Application fee can be paid online via credit/debit/net banking.
- Visit the university for ILBS entrance examination application form.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submission of the application form via person or post to the Associate Dean, Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070.
- Payment of application fee in the form of demand draft, payable at New Delhi, in favour of the Director, ILBS New Delhi.
2500/- (non refundable)
Check ILBS Admission 2019
The eligibility criteria for all courses are different.
- DM includes following specializations-
MD degree in General Medicine / Pediatrics or Diplomate of National Board in General Medicine / Pediatrics or any other examination approved by the Institute.
- DM Organ transplant Anesthesia and critical care
MD degree in Anesthesia or diplomat of the National Board in anesthesia.
MD degree in Pediatrics or Diplomat of National Board in Pediatrics.
- M.Ch Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgery
- MS degree in General Surgery from an Indian University or Diplomat of National Board in General Surgery.
- Candidate should have passed the MD exam before the date of entrance examination failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the entrance examination.
|General category/ other categories||40 years|
Admission process for DM and M.Ch will commence from July- August 2020 (tentative).
- Selection is done on the basis of NEET SS examination score.
- Announcement of merit list on the official university site.
- Declaration of counseling date and document verification on the official university site.
- Visit the university for counseling and document verification.
Documents required in counselling
- 10th class mark sheet & Certificate
- 12th class mark sheet & Certificate
- MD/MS mark sheet and Degree
- MBBS Degree
- Passport Size photos
- No Objection Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Character Certificate
ILBS tie-breaking rules for admission
- Candidates cleared MD & MS with fewer attempts would be given more preference.
- Candidate secured higher marks in MD & MS would be preferred.
- Candidate of elder age securing higher marks in Medicine in MBBS exam in respective specialties will be preferred.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College