Delhi School of Business (DSB) is a part of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS). Launched after 12 years of research on business management and administration, Delhi School of Business (DSB) offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGDM) in the following disciplines:
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics and Information Technology
- International Business
- Capstone Project
- Skill Development
Only candidates having passed or are appearing for their graduate degree examination with minimum required aggregate of marks or CGPA are eligible to apply for admission to PGDM programme at Delhi School of Business. Those interested can submit applications online through the admissions portal or obtain concerned application forms available at the college campus. Students are also required to deposit the required processing fee of INR 1200/-. Check DSB Admission
Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of marks scored in the various tests conducted by the university as well as past academic records. Candidate’s work experience, if any, will also be considered (above 100%) during the selection process. The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Programme.
- Candidate should possess Bachelor‘s Degree, with at least 50% aggregate of marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) category candidates)
- Percentage of marks secured by the candidate in the bachelor‘s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/ institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case of CGPA, the conversion will be based on the scheme certified by the University/Institution. In case the University/Institution does not have any scheme, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate‘s CGPA by the maximum CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates due to appear for the final year of bachelor‘s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply for the PGDM programme
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, their admission will stand canceled thereafter.
- Candidates applying for admission must satisfy the minimum score requirement in the entrance test viz. CAT, GMAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and other equivalent examinations.
How to Apply
- Candidate can register themselves for PGDM programme by filling the online ‘Application Form’ through the admission portal available at the official college website.
- Candidate must pay the fee of Rs.1100/- through the portal in order to gain access for filling and submitting the application form. Upon submitting the fee, the applicant can print the fee receipt. This application form will give a unique application ID to the students which will be the reference number for all future correspondence.
- Also form can be obtained from the campus for which you have to pay INR 1200/-.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Psychometric, Numerical Assessments Written Analysis and Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI)
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least three years will be given additional weightage in the selection process.
- Final merit list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of the following criteria and their respective weightage:
|Entrance Test Score||30%|
|Academic profile – ( 12th, Year I,II,III equal weighted)||20%|
|Work Experience – (above 100%)||10%|
Note: Prospective candidates must maintain a valid email account and a valid mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
- Scholarships are available to EWS/ BPL, girl child and Kashmiri migrants and for academic excellence.
- Students, who have high scores in CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT and CMAT, are also eligible for scholarship.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College