Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) B.D.S. and B.P.T. Admissions 2020: Course, Fees, Result, Login, Entrance Exams
Updated On - July 16th 2019
Jamia Millia Islamia offers B.D.S and B.P.T program with the duration of 4 years. After course there is a compulsory internship program of 1 year and 6 months for B.D.S and B.P.T respectively.
Aspirants are required to fill the online application form that are available on www.jmicoe.in and submit it along with the application fee of INR 700/- respectively.
B.P.T admissions are based on entrance tests conducted by JMI. B.D.S admission is based on NEET rank. The candidates have to register with JMI as well as NEET for admissions in B.D.S.
Read about JMI Courses & Fee
How To Apply
- Online forms are available at JMI’s Portal: www.jmicoe.in
- Fill up your personal details
- Then fill up your academic details.
- Select the appropriate program and category.
- Then submit the entrance fee.
- Application fee is INR 700 for both the courses and can be submitted through the following methods:
JMI accepts fees through Net Banking, Credit Cards & Debit Cards.
- Fees may also be deposited through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia”, payable at New Delhi.
- Demand Draft will be accepted by the Cash Section, Finance & Accounts Office, JMI.
Check JMI Admission 2019
Candidates are required to fulfill a pre-defined criterion in order to secure the admission to the university. The eligibility criteria for the course are as follows:
10+2 system with Biology, Physics, Chemistry & English with at least 50% marks in the aggregate of PCB.
Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
- 10+2 or equivalent exam.
- English, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology as main subjects and with at least 50% of marks.
- Must take the NEET 2019 Entrance Test.
|Muslim Minority||30% of total seats|
|Muslim women minority||10% of total seats|
|OBC/SC Muslims||10% of total seats|
|Persons with Disabilities||5% of total seats|
|Internal (Jamia) Students||5% of total seats|
|Kashmiri Migrants||5% of total seats (2 seats in B.P.T)|
|Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir||2 seats|
|Foreign Candidates Under General Category||10% of total seats (No supernumerary seats in B.D.S)|
|ICCR Sponsored Applicants||5% of total seats|
|Foreign Students and NRIs Under Supernumerary Category||15% of total seats (5% for NRI’s)|
- The selection is based on the rank/marks scored by the candidate in an Entrance Test conducted by JMI (for B.P.T.) and NEET (for B.D.S.)
- The lists of provisionally selected candidates as well as of those on the waiting list, for admission, will be displayed on the JMI website www.jmicoe.in
- The list of candidates selected for interview shall be displayed in ascending order of their Entrance Test Roll No on the official website of JMI.
- They will be given a date to appear for the admission formalities on the official website.
- The allotment of seats will be according to JMI's Admission Procedure.
- The selected candidates are to bring their admit cards of the entrance test, along with originals and self-attested copies of the documents.
- Proof of the qualifying exam along with marksheets.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam's marksheet
- Age proof (High School/Senior Secondary School's marksheet)
- Proof of entitlement to any reserved category (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the last attended the institute
- Certificate from M.B.B.S. doctor/Govt. Hospital certifying blood group
- In case of a gap period, certificate from class –1 gazette officer to certify no indulgence in criminal behavior
- Proof of address along with the name and location of nearest police station
- Certificate of No Objection by current employer (for evening/part-time/Sponsored courses)
Note: Self-employed candidates have to show authentic evidence of self-employment.
Address-Jamia Millia Islamia,
Phone no.-91(11) 26981717,011-26980544, 4523, 4522, 4525
E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College