Christ University MBA Admissions 2020: Application form, Eligibility, Dates
Updated On - July 16th 2019
Christ University offers MBA in 5 specialisations with the duration of 2 years. Admission will be done on the basis of CAT/ GMAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ ATMA scores.
The basic eligibility for Christ University MBA is candidates must have passed graduation with 50% marks. Aspirants are required to fill the application form and submit their fees online.
After filling up the form, printout of the application form needs to be sent to the institution with requisite fee INR 5000/- and required documents.
- Human Resource
- Lean Operations and Systems
- Business Analytics
Read about Christ University Courses & Fee
Important Dates MBA/PGDM
| Availability of Admission Forms || 06th Apr - 04th Jun , 2020 |
| Admit Card Available ||06th Jun, 2020 |
Eligibility Criteria MBA/PGDM
- 50% or above aggregate in the UG examination
- Applicants who are in the final year of their examination should possess at least 50 % of marks throughout the semesters.
International Student Category:
Candidates falling under the following category must apply under International Student Category:
- Foreign citizen
- POI card holder and
- OCI (dual citizen)
Students from Non-English-speaking country should possess the following:
- Passing the qualifying exam in English medium.
- Have IELTS 6.0 with no sub score below 5.5 or TOEFL (paper) 550, TOEFL (computer) of 213 or TOEFL (IBT) of 79 scores.
Candidates without the above pre-qualification will have enroll either for:
- Intensive Certificate Course in English language (full time) conducted from March to May every year or
- One semester Certificate Course in English Language (part time) conducted after the regular class from June to December.
Candidates seeking admission through these categories have a separate application process with the following options to apply for different programs.
NRI Student Category:
Candidates who fall in any of these categories may apply under the NRI category through the following:
- NRI defined under Income Tax Law
- Either of the parents are from outside (except Nepal) on work permit/ resident permit.
- Indian citizen financed by any institution/ agency outside India, even if parents are Residents of India.
- Indian citizen who has pursued for a qualifying examination in any foreign/ Indian syllabus outside India.
- Indian citizen who has pursued studies for qualifying examination in the foreign syllabus.
How to Apply MBA/PGDM
- Application forms are available online on the official university website.
- Fill in form with all the required details.
- Application registration fee can be paid through the Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility (for online applicants only). Application fee is INR 5000/-.
- Print your application form and keep it for further references.
- Candidates can submit / send their application form either in person or by a registered post / courier service to the following address.
The Office of Admissions,
CHRIST (Deemed to be University),
Hosur Road, Bengaluru - 560 029
- Copy of the statement of marks of 10th, 12th and degree marks certificate.
- Provisional degree certificate / Convocation certificate.
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (UG) (If Available).
- Copy of Migration Certificate from last qualified University for all candidates except for students studying in Karnataka (If Available).
- Candidates who are applying for the Dual Degree MBA (CU) + MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Program should also have the work-related documents (Joining Letter / Experience Letter) (Full Time / Family Business also considered) with one or more year of work experience (Mandatory).
- Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) have to submit:
- Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
- PIO / OCI have to produce the copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is the applicable (Mandatory).
- Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
- Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying).
Check Christ University Admission 2020
Admission Process MBA/PGDM
Selection of candidates for the Christ University MBA program will be through the score in these national entrance level examinations.
Below is the cutoff for various examinations:
|MAT||600 or above|
|GMAT||450 or above|
|GRE||300 or above|
|CMAT||70% or above|
|CAT||70% or above|
|ATMA||70% or above|
The following rounds will further continue for the selection process:
|Group Discussion (GD)/ Micro Presentation (MP)||Group Discussion for 35 minutes for each group and Micro Presentation for 90 sec/ student in a group.|
|Written Assessment (WA)||Candidates will be asked to write on the topic for not more than 10 minutes.|
|Verbal Assessment (VA) and Personal interview (PI)||Verbal Assessment and Personal interview for each candidate.|
|Academic Performance.||Performance in Class 10, Class 12, and Degree|
Christ University, Bangalore
(Declared as a Deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956), Hosur Road, Bangalore-560029, Karnataka
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College